• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dotard's shutdown = Civil Serpants STARVING & Became Refugees! Receiving Donations for Homeless Peasants! GPGT! YES! NO SALARY! PAP ministers must try

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the BEST TIME for Mafia and Drug Cartels & Terrorists etc to compromise and bribe Dotard's employees! Yes! They are very desperate now! Got duty? No salary! NOT UNEMPLOYED! But UNPAID! Thank you Dotard! MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/新美國難民-80萬政府雇員無薪-全民不忍-104557389.html

新美國難民!80萬政府雇員無薪 全民不忍

TVBS新聞網

12.9k 人追蹤

孟心怡
2019年1月23日 下午7:57

10cb6ccbe25943e82ce8ed7b068ee9b7

圖/達志影像路透
美國政府關門屆滿一個月,80萬公務員也一個月沒拿到薪水,生活陷入困境。美國各地的慈善團體,緊急啟動了援助計畫,搖滾巨星邦喬飛也加入愛心行列,提供無薪公務員免費餐點,幫助他們度過這場「人造災難」。美國聯邦調查局FBI也因為沒有預算,而付不出線人費用,導致反恐和黑幫犯罪調查被迫中斷,嚴重影響國家安全。政府關門至今已經造成美國60億美金的經濟損失,遠超出川普跟國會要求的57億築牆費。周四美國參議院將針對川普版本和民主黨版本的預算案進行投票,預料兩項法案通過的機率都不高。川普和民主黨國會也毫無讓步跡象,政府關門僵局還將持續。

美國政府停擺屆滿一個月,這場政治風暴,讓80萬被迫放無薪假或是無薪上班的公務員,成了受災戶;美國各地的慈善團體,緊急啟動了援助計畫,提供免費餐點,幫助他們度過這場「人造災難」。

世界食物銀行人員 穆克:「我們通常是在天災過後開始提供服務,像是颶風、地震或是森林大火;但這次是不同的災難,這是『人造災難』,我很高興能在這裡服務,但也希望政府關門盡快結束。」

美國史上最長的政府關門,受影響的公務員還被下了封口令,不許評論政府政策;因此對記者的相關提問,公務員大多三緘其口,只願意談生活現況。

放無薪假公務員:「我非常震驚地發現,自己居然排在失業者的隊伍當中,從來沒想到這種事會發生在美國,對吧?」

美國藝人也加入愛心行列,搖滾樂團主唱邦喬飛宣布,他所開設的非營利「心靈廚房 」餐廳,開放給沒錢過日的公務員免費用餐,紐澤西州政府也撥款補助餐廳。

放無薪假公務員:「我和孩子一起來,他們今天都放假。我覺得很感謝,(他)非常的慷慨,我和孩子一起度過時光,吃頓熱騰騰的餐點」

紐澤西州長夫人 默菲:「大家也許不知道,很多人是完全倚賴每月的薪水過日子,只要一個月沒有收入,或是兩個月,家庭就可能陷入困境。」

總統川普和國會民主黨的築牆之爭,導致政府預算凍結,國家安全機構也受到衝擊;美國聯邦調查局FBI就發出警告,探員們自己領不到薪水,更付不出線人費,導致反恐和黑幫犯罪調查被迫中斷。

New American refugees! 800,000 government employees are unpaid, and the people cannot bear it.
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network
12.9k person tracking
Meng Xinyi
January 23, 2019, 7:57 PM
Figure / Dazhi Image Reuters
Figure / Dazhi Image Reuters

After the US government closed its doors for a month, 800,000 civil servants did not get a salary for a month, and life was in trouble. Charities across the United States have urgently launched aid programs, and rock star Bang Qiaofei has joined the ranks of love to provide free meals for unpaid civil servants to help them through this "artificial disaster." The FBI of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation also failed to pay the cost of the informant because of the lack of budget, which led to the forced interruption of anti-terrorism and gang crime investigations, which seriously affected national security. The closure of the government has caused US$6 billion in economic losses to date, far exceeding the 5.7 billion wall-building fees requested by Trump and Congress. On Thursday, the US Senate will vote on the Trump version and the Democratic version of the budget. It is expected that the probability of passing the two bills is not high. Trump and the Democratic Congress have no signs of concession, and the government’s stalemate will continue.

The US government’s suspension has expired for a month. This political storm has caused 800,000 civil servants who have been forced to take unpaid leave or work without pay to become disaster-afflicted households. Charities in various parts of the United States have urgently launched assistance programs to provide free meals. Point to help them through this "artificial disaster."

World Food Bank staff Mook: "We usually start to provide services after a natural disaster, such as a hurricane, an earthquake or a forest fire; but this time it is a different disaster, this is a "man-made disaster", I am very happy to be here. But I also hope that the government will close the door as soon as possible."

The longest government in the history of the United States has closed its doors. The affected civil servants have also been given a password and are not allowed to comment on government policies. Therefore, most of the civil servants are concerned about the reporter’s questions and are only willing to talk about the current situation of life.

Putting unpaid civil servants: "I was shocked to find that I was in the ranks of the unemployed. I never thought that this would happen in the United States, right?"

American entertainers have also joined the ranks of love. The rock band singer Bon Jovi announced that his non-profit "spirit kitchen" restaurant is open to free public servants who have no money to spend the day, and the New Jersey government also grants subsidized restaurants.

Unpaid civil servants: "I am coming with my children. They are on holiday today. I feel very grateful. (He) is very generous. I spend time with my children and have a hot meal."

Mrs. New Jersey Governor Murphy: "Everyone may not know that many people are totally dependent on their monthly salary. If they have no income for one month, or two months, the family may be in trouble."

The dispute over the building of President Trump and the Democratic Party of Congress led to a freeze on the government budget and a shock to the national security agencies; the FBI of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation issued a warning that the detectives could not receive their own salaries and could not pay the fees. The investigation that led to anti-terrorism and gang crimes was interrupted.

O'Connor, president of the FBI Detective Association: "An FBI agent from the central United States said that it is impossible to pay the secret informant, and I will lose them and lose intelligence. This is not something we can say and open. Every day, when the government closes, the more obstacles we have to carry out our mission, the more we have attacked our global counter-terrorism investigations and the task of counter-espionage."

Since the US government closed its doors, it has lost $1.2 billion in GDP every week and accumulated economic losses of up to 6 billion. This amount has exceeded the budget of 5.7 billion US dollars for Trump and Congress. American agriculture has also been dragged down.

American farmers: "For the peasants, the government is the worst time at this time. If at other times, we may not care so much, but in the winter, we are businessmen, and winter is our business decision. when."

Winter is the time when farmers plan to harvest crops and cash in transactions, but government agencies are not open. They are having difficulty applying for loans, cashing checks, or accessing agricultural statistics.

New York Food Bank Chief Executive Pulvis: "We need a working government. We need the government to open the door, and now, we should not take the American life as a bargaining chip."

A few days ago, Trump proposed to extend the "dream catcher" plan for three years, so that millions of immigrants without status can be temporarily repatriated, in exchange for 5.7 billion wall-building costs, but the Democratic Party refused, and the two sides negotiated again. Glued. The US Senate will vote on two versions of the budget on Thursday. One is to extend the Trump version of the Dreamcatcher program. The other is the wallless version of the Democratic Party. It is expected that the chances of passing the two bills will be minimal. . The political game of "wink" in this game will continue. Civil servants want to get a normal salary and they may have to wait.

FBI探員協會主席 歐康納:「一位來自美國中部的FBI探員說,無法付錢給秘密線人,會讓我失去他們,也失去了情報,這不是一個我們可以說開就開,說關就關的業務。政府關門的每一天,我們執行任務的阻礙就越多,這也衝擊了我們在全球的反恐調查,還有反間諜的任務。」

美國政府關門至今,每周都讓GDP損失12億美金,累計經濟損失高達60億;這個金額已經超過了川普跟國會要求的57億美金築牆預算。美國農業也受到拖累。

美國農民:「對農民來說,政府在這個時機關門,是最糟糕的時機,如果是在其他時間,我們可能沒那麼在意,但是到了冬季,我們就是生意人,冬季是我們做出生意決定的時候。」

冬季是農民計畫來年作物和兌現交易款的時節,但政府機關不營業,他們申請貸款、兌現支票,或是要查閱農業統計數據,都變得困難重重。

紐約食物銀行執行長 普爾薇斯:「我們需要一個運作的政府,我們需要政府開門,而且就是現在,不該拿美國人的生活,當成比賽輸贏的籌碼。」

日前,川普提出延展「追夢人」計畫3年,讓上百萬沒有身分的移民可以暫時不被遣返,以此換取57億的築牆費用,卻遭到民主黨拒絕,雙方協商再度膠著。美國參議院將在周四,針對兩個版本的預算案進行投票,一是延展「追夢人」計畫的川普版本,一是民主黨的無牆版本,預料兩個法案通過的機率都微乎其微。這場比賽誰先「眨眼」的政治遊戲,還將繼續,公務員想要拿到薪水正常生活,恐怕還有得等了。

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
☠☠⚰⚰ 美国的伟大领袖川普真 "发粪塗强" 啊! 政府破纪录的停摆! 公务员被长久欠发薪水! 没饭吃! 成难民被救济! 警察持枪抢劫便利店的日子到了啦! 哈哈哈呵呵呵! 毒贩集团! 恐怖分子! 逃犯! 骗子! 都会容易贿赂官员军警! 因为他们经济困苦肚子饿有家庭要养! 老婆快要跟人跑了! https://tw.news.yahoo.com/新美國難民-80萬政府雇員無薪-全民不忍-104557389.html