• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dotard IQ is TOO LOW! Stupid 3 Yo Question he asked doctors TO INJECT DISINFECTANT into Americans to KILL COVID!! KNN! LOL! 傻屄吃屎总统!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/24/disinfectant-injection-coronavirus-trump/

Trump asked if disinfectants could be injected to kill coronavirus inside the body. Doctors answered: ‘People will die.’

By
Allyson Chiu and
Katie Shepherd
April 24, 2020 at 2:03 AM EDT
After a presentation Thursday, which touched on the disinfectants that can kill the novel coronavirus on surfaces and in the air, President Trump pondered whether those chemicals could be used to fight the virus inside the human body.
“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”
The question, which Trump offered unprompted, immediately spurred doctors to respond with incredulity and warnings against injecting or otherwise ingesting disinfectants, which are highly toxic.

“My concern is that people will die. People will think this is a good idea,” Craig Spencer, director of global health in emergency medicine at New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, told The Washington Post. “This is not willy-nilly, off-the-cuff, maybe-this-will-work advice. This is dangerous.”

Hi, ER Doc here.

Do NOT inject or consume ANY disinfectants in an attempt to kill COVID19.
— Sam Ghali, M.D. (@EM_RESUS) April 23, 2020
Trump’s question came immediately after William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, gave a presentation on the potential impact of summer heat and humidity, which also included references to tests that showed the effectiveness of different types of disinfectants. He recounted data from recent tests that showed how bleach, alcohol and sunlight could kill the coronavirus on surfaces.
White House promotes new lab results suggesting heat and sunlight slow coronavirus
Bryan said bleach killed the virus in about five minutes and isopropyl alcohol killed it in 30 seconds. In tests, sunlight and high temperatures also appeared to shorten the virus’s life on surfaces and in the air, Bryan said.

Sign up for our Coronavirus Updates newsletter to track the outbreak. All stories linked in the newsletter are free to access.
As Bryan left the podium without answering reporters’ questions, Trump stepped up to the mic. Before he allowed anyone to ask a question, the president offered an answer to a “question that, probably, some of you are thinking of if you are totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.”

That’s when he asked about injecting an unspecified disinfectant into the lungs of covid-19 patients. He also raised the possibility of using light to combat the viral infection and suggested consulting medical doctors with these questions.
“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it,” Trump said to Bryan. “And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”

He continued: “And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.”
As president spoke, one of his top public health experts, Deborah Birx, who serves as the response coordinator for the White House’s coronavirus task force, listened in a chair a few feet away from the podium.

Birx did not respond to Trump’s remarks about light therapy or disinfectant injections at the coronavirus briefing. Instead, she watched silently from the sidelines, her lips pressed in a tight line as Trump riffed on potentially testing the unproven treatments.
Here is Dr. Birx's reaction when President Trump asks his science advisor to study using UV light on the human body and injecting disinfectant to fight the coronavirus. pic.twitter.com/MVno5X7JMA
— Daniel Lewis (@Daniel_Lewis3) April 24, 2020
But other doctors stepped forward after the briefing to challenge the president.
“Please don’t drink bleach or isopropyl alcohol to remove #COVID19 from your saliva,” tweeted Dara Kass, associate professor of emergency medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.

In an interview with The Post, Kass said people who consume such chemicals often die. Those who survive usually end up with feeding tubes, a result of their mouth and esophagus being eroded by the cleaning agents.
“It’s horrific,” she said.
My sister in arms @choo_ek basically speechless trying to address this in real time.

To be clear: Intracavitary UV light and swallowing bleach or isopropyl alcohol can kill you.

Don’t do it. https://t.co/J47JxivYBv pic.twitter.com/UKgH1viT5g
— Dara Kass, MD (@darakass) April 23, 2020
Please don't do this.
Respectfully, all toxicologists.

Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs https://t.co/ECfFZxGWkc via @nbcnews
— Bryan D Hayes PharmD (@PharmERToxGuy) April 24, 2020
On CNN, Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn said he believes the president’s comments reflect a question “many Americans are asking,” but cautioned people not to consume disinfectants at home.

“We certainly wouldn’t want, as a physician, someone to take matters into their own hands,” Hahn said. “I think this is something a patient would want to talk to their physician about, and no, I certainly wouldn’t recommend the internal ingestion of a disinfectant.”

Still, despite the prolific warnings, doctors told The Post not everyone is likely going to listen.
“There is an emergency department in America in the week that will probably get a bleach ingestion because of this,” Kass said. “We know that because people are scared and vulnerable and they’re not going to think it’s that dangerous because they can get it in their house.”

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brilliant. Only the President of US can think of it...

Have a better idea for him, pour disinfectant into a pot and simmer it, and inhale it in...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/24/disinfectant-injection-coronavirus-trump/

Trump asked if disinfectants could be injected to kill coronavirus inside the body. Doctors answered: ‘People will die.’

By
Allyson Chiu and
Katie Shepherd
April 24, 2020 at 2:03 AM EDT
After a presentation Thursday, which touched on the disinfectants that can kill the novel coronavirus on surfaces and in the air, President Trump pondered whether those chemicals could be used to fight the virus inside the human body.
“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”
The question, which Trump offered unprompted, immediately spurred doctors to respond with incredulity and warnings against injecting or otherwise ingesting disinfectants, which are highly toxic.

“My concern is that people will die. People will think this is a good idea,” Craig Spencer, director of global health in emergency medicine at New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, told The Washington Post. “This is not willy-nilly, off-the-cuff, maybe-this-will-work advice. This is dangerous.”

Trump’s question came immediately after William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, gave a presentation on the potential impact of summer heat and humidity, which also included references to tests that showed the effectiveness of different types of disinfectants. He recounted data from recent tests that showed how bleach, alcohol and sunlight could kill the coronavirus on surfaces.
White House promotes new lab results suggesting heat and sunlight slow coronavirus
Bryan said bleach killed the virus in about five minutes and isopropyl alcohol killed it in 30 seconds. In tests, sunlight and high temperatures also appeared to shorten the virus’s life on surfaces and in the air, Bryan said.

Sign up for our Coronavirus Updates newsletter to track the outbreak. All stories linked in the newsletter are free to access.
As Bryan left the podium without answering reporters’ questions, Trump stepped up to the mic. Before he allowed anyone to ask a question, the president offered an answer to a “question that, probably, some of you are thinking of if you are totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.”

That’s when he asked about injecting an unspecified disinfectant into the lungs of covid-19 patients. He also raised the possibility of using light to combat the viral infection and suggested consulting medical doctors with these questions.
“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it,” Trump said to Bryan. “And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”

He continued: “And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.”
As president spoke, one of his top public health experts, Deborah Birx, who serves as the response coordinator for the White House’s coronavirus task force, listened in a chair a few feet away from the podium.

Birx did not respond to Trump’s remarks about light therapy or disinfectant injections at the coronavirus briefing. Instead, she watched silently from the sidelines, her lips pressed in a tight line as Trump riffed on potentially testing the unproven treatments.

But other doctors stepped forward after the briefing to challenge the president.
“Please don’t drink bleach or isopropyl alcohol to remove #COVID19 from your saliva,” tweeted Dara Kass, associate professor of emergency medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.

In an interview with The Post, Kass said people who consume such chemicals often die. Those who survive usually end up with feeding tubes, a result of their mouth and esophagus being eroded by the cleaning agents.
“It’s horrific,” she said.

On CNN, Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn said he believes the president’s comments reflect a question “many Americans are asking,” but cautioned people not to consume disinfectants at home.

“We certainly wouldn’t want, as a physician, someone to take matters into their own hands,” Hahn said. “I think this is something a patient would want to talk to their physician about, and no, I certainly wouldn’t recommend the internal ingestion of a disinfectant.”

Still, despite the prolific warnings, doctors told The Post not everyone is likely going to listen.
“There is an emergency department in America in the week that will probably get a bleach ingestion because of this,” Kass said. “We know that because people are scared and vulnerable and they’re not going to think it’s that dangerous because they can get it in their house.”

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is now claiming his dangerous misinformation of injecting disinfectants was sarcastic.:rolleyes:
I really cannot believe this narcissistic sociopath is the President of the United States.
I am waiting for his biggest fan (and owner of this forum) to defend him but how do you defend the indefensible?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!... The dumb ones are the media and those anti-Trump idiots. LOL!....

If you think injecting disinfection is a real suggestion, then you are really truly stupid.

I can't believe they are really going there...

I Was WRONG, Media LIED About Trump Press Briefings But His Questions On COVID Treatment Were Fair

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are another Chinkmarican Epoch/Epork member propaganda anti Chinese.

What to defend an idiot. U an idiot too?

If you think injecting disinfection is a real suggestion, then you are really truly stupid.

I Was WRONG, Media LIED About Trump Press Briefings But His Questions On COVID Treatment Were Fair

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard fucking need Disinfectant injected into his fucktard brains! There are too much virus and worms inside. KNN CCB!

Gong Kia!

脑子被驴踢坏了!