• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

donch you really hate dis kind of fuckin smelly ahneh FT...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
really hate dis kind of fuckin chow ahneh FT....fuckin hell think mrt priority seat is for his stinkin fucking bag....u see more and more of these kind of fuckin stinkin ahneh FT in mrt these days...:mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

No excuse to put your bag on reserved seat, even if you're a foreigner

foreigner_may_not_be_familiar_with_priority_seating-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer educator was upset with this man who placed his bag inconsiderately on the Priority Seat on the MRT. He may be a foreigner but he should understand the concept of Priority Seats.

Said the STOMPer:

"This man, who looks like a foreigner, was being inconsiderate in the train.

"He placed his bag on the priority seat.

"He even knew that I was taking his photograph and still didn't move his bag.

"I do not think we have to be Singaporean to know about priority seats.

"Anyone from any part of the world would know what are they for, and they are definitely not for us to put our bags!"

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q: You are trapped in a pit hole with a revolver, an Ah Neh and five poisonous snakes. What do you do?

A: Shoot the Ah Neh six times.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
really hate dis kind of fuckin chow ahneh FT....fuckin hell think mrt priority seat is for his stinkin fucking bag....u see more and more of these kind of fuckin stinkin ahneh FT in mrt these days...:mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

No excuse to put your bag on reserved seat, even if you're a foreigner

foreigner_may_not_be_familiar_with_priority_seating-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer educator was upset with this man who placed his bag inconsiderately on the Priority Seat on the MRT. He may be a foreigner but he should understand the concept of Priority Seats.

Said the STOMPer:

"This man, who looks like a foreigner, was being inconsiderate in the train.

"He placed his bag on the priority seat.

"He even knew that I was taking his photograph and still didn't move his bag.

"I do not think we have to be Singaporean to know about priority seats.

"Anyone from any part of the world would know what are they for, and they are definitely not for us to put our bags!"

Stomper did a very good job in highlighting the inconsiderateness of this fucking ahneh, what i do not understand is, why didn't he/she make an attempt to remove the bag, or at least beg for the seat; like all true leeaporeans, he/she can only make noise from afar, waiting with the others for someone the act on his behalf.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....why didn't he/she make an attempt to remove the bag, or at least beg for the seat; like all true leeaporeans, he/she can only make noise from afar, waiting with the others for someone the act on his behalf.

1. If stomper already remove the shit bag, he got nothing to stomp about. we got nothing to kpkb about CCB ah neh..

2. If stomper haven remove the shit bag, we dont know whether he remove it or not after taking picture..

But ... who wanna waste time giving advise to a piece of shit...!!

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most of the ah neh FTrash are fuck up.. knnbccb ah neh FTrash pls FUCK BACK TO INDIA!!! :mad: :oIo::oIo:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you take MRT, take note that ah neh will be the first to chong for seat when one becomes available, even though it may be quite far away. Such selfish and uncouth behaviour. Ah Tiong may do so too but to a lesser extent, I noticed. Can tell that they are really foreign trashes. Those shit skins.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those ah neh also like to push their prams onto buses and MRT. Can't they fold the pram and carry the baby in such crowded places. Sometimes really pissed off when the train aledi so clowdedand they push their prams against you or roll the wheels over your feet. I dunno why we need to import such shit people.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my female frens said she always kena push and squeezed inside the mrt by Fuck Up Cibai Ah Nehs !!!

Read my signature you shit skins !

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those ah neh also like to push their prams onto buses and MRT. Can't they fold the pram and carry the baby in such crowded places. Sometimes really pissed off when the train aledi so clowdedand they push their prams against you or roll the wheels over your feet. I dunno why we need to import such shit people.

yup i saw afew times on MRT.. those ah nehs will push the fucking pram into the train when we already pack like sardines liao.. AH NEHS PLS FUCK BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have u seen brainless ah nehs who will push prams and bring their whole clan out to those crowded I.T exhibitions? Those are the worst scumbags! They bring inconvenience to everyone without buying a shit. :oIo:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you go to a housing estate or mass market condo, you will find the noise level directly correlates with the number of these people.The more of them , the noisier is the place.

The cleanliness however inversely co-relates with their numbers.

I will not buy a place where there they form a sizeable or even noticeable numbers as the price will definitely be affected.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have u seen brainless ah nehs who will push prams and bring their whole clan out to those crowded I.T exhibitions? Those are the worst scumbags! They bring inconvenience to everyone without buying a shit. :oIo:

They are similar to those stupid Chinks and
Ah-Nehs who asked so many useless questions.
That they did not purchase at the end .