• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Does our Primr Minister like⁄play Sports or enjoy Music?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CAQ was known to be a computer whizz kid in his student days! So I wonder whether he plays computer games like PlayStation or not or at least surf the Sammyboys sex forum! That is already very physically-demanding of him; considering that his other pastimes include taking pics and playing on the swing!:laugh:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I never pick hor..I am just curious what's his sports or music compared to ordinary sinkie folks like you and me...

Our good Prime Minister daily struggling to keep Singapore afloat fighting terrorism, fighting our neighbors, fighting oppositions, fighting oppo internet brigades like you, if he even have time to sleep I steal laugh already. You think his salary easy to earn ah? You think have anyone want to volunteer for this job ah?

Please don’t belittle my Prime Minister with such mundane thread.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Our good Prime Minister daily struggling to keep Singapore afloat fighting terrorism, fighting our neighbors, fighting oppositions, fighting oppo internet brigades like you, if he even have time to sleep I steal laugh already. You think his salary easy to earn ah? You think have anyone want to volunteer for this job ah?

Please don’t belittle my Prime Minister with such mundane thread.
Hokay boss! Lol :biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is his sports or music a state secret???

He got none.
Which is why cannot tell you and state secret.

He felt all that will distract him from enjoying his main and only hobby and interest.
To laugh and laugh on way to the bank and back from the bank.
Secondary will be his tiewing and kanning and fucking stinkaporeans and laughing and laughing when doing so.

His favourite T shirt worn by his Enuch GCT

paptshirt 00w01gaa.jpg