• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diluting the Ministers Integrity

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGP once were known as corruption free country and with passionate and objective oriented leaders to lead our country.

People serve the country because they want to return something to society, without any forms of monetary attractions as one of the consideration. It is the passion for the country that drives them! Not monetary rewards.

But then they can't work for free, they have to support their family too.

Somehow the introduction of million dollar paycheck for Ministers really diluted the notion of a perfect corruption free country.

By legalizing corruption, the integrity of the entire country is placed into question.

Now why would anybody want to spoilt this perfect image?

Why be a spoilt sport and spoilt the perfection? What is really worse is to brag to others that we are corruption free country. One example is LKY school of public policy. are we going to teach them this values too? Are they going to bring this value and destroy the integrity of their countries too?

This is one thing in my life that I couldn't reconcile myself with.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, you keep complaining . Just leave ur sinkieland lah, then you will be happier. Dun tell me you are also another one who complain and yet dun do anything about it like those worthless sinkies?

MeowMeowCat

Hey, you keep complaining . Just leave ur sinkieland lah, then you will be happier. Dun tell me you are also another one who complain and yet dun do anything about it like those worthless sinkies?

How much are you yourself worth compared to "those worthless sinkies"? Do you stand up and shout like Dr CSJ or do you take part in grassroot stuff in your RC?
Dude you must be either or you are just as worthless.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I choose to leave. You either fight or leave. simple as that. But those who just complain ONLY... are worthless.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I choose to leave. You either fight or leave. simple as that. But those who just complain ONLY... are worthless.

those who leave are escaping their problems...

you will have problems in your new place...the cycle repeats iteself again.

you may end up coming back to news forum like this, because you can't get rid of your concerns easily.

you have to stay and fight, to address your problems. until that day, you will not have peace, no matter where you go.

dun believe, see Gopalan case

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you define leaving? You still hold onto Singapore IC and passport and you call that leaving? I don't. Or is it that you want to have the cake and eat it at the same time, or put it another way, left foot on one sampan and right foot on another, just in case you get thrown out of Thailand?