• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious DEUTSCHE BANK SINGAPORE RETRENCMENTS..............HOW MANY ARE....

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FIGURES FOR THIS BANK'S RETRENCMENT EXERCISE IN SINGAPORE.

HAS TO BE ACCURATE INSIDE INFO BECAUSE I FEAR WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET FIGURES IN OUR MIN STREAM MEDIA.

WHY?

BECAUSE WE ARE ALWAYS THE BESTEST AND LUMPAR # 1 IN EVERYTHING.

PLEASE POST REAL RETRENCMENTS FIGURES HERE IF YOU HAVE.

MANY SINGAPOREANS WANT TO KNOW.

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deutsche Bank is getting rid of the equity trading staff. Likewise, DBS also whacked their remisers in DBS vickers.
For their private banking staff, they are hoping to sell that business to another bank, so they are safe for now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not just Deutsche Bank. My little birds in the banking industry say retrenchments in other more prominent banks might happen.

Especially those working in back office, IT support etc.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not just Deutsche Bank. My little birds in the banking industry say retrenchments in other more prominent banks might happen.

Especially those working in back office, IT support etc.

dun frighten me bro... i work in finance IT side de... still hoping for coming july bonus.

mai make me nervous...