• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Deformed snake rattles woman

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

By JO CHARLTON

Published: 14 Sep 2009
mutantmain_888507a.jpg

A WOMAN has made history after discovering a ONE-LEGGED snake in her bedroom.

Terrified Duan Qiongxiu jumped out of her skin when she came across the mutant reptile.

Scientists are now studying the slithering creature to see how it managed to grow a foot — complete with four clawed toes on its stomach.

Duan, 66, of Suining, southwest China, said: "I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw."

She was so scared she grabbed a shoe and beat the beast to death before preserving its body in a bottle of alcohol.

The creature — which is 16 inches long and the thickness of a little finger — is now being studied at the Life Sciences Department at China's West Normal University in Nanchong.

Snake expert Long Shuai said: "It is truly shocking but we won't know the cause until we've conducted an autopsy."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2636889/One-legged-snake-found-in-China.html#ixzz0TMJ7yB8D

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look carefully, the snake swallowed an amphibian for breakfast.

By JO CHARLTON

Published: 14 Sep 2009
mutantmain_888507a.jpg

A WOMAN has made history after discovering a ONE-LEGGED snake in her bedroom.

Terrified Duan Qiongxiu jumped out of her skin when she came across the mutant reptile.

Scientists are now studying the slithering creature to see how it managed to grow a foot — complete with four clawed toes on its stomach.

Duan, 66, of Suining, southwest China, said: "I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw."

She was so scared she grabbed a shoe and beat the beast to death before preserving its body in a bottle of alcohol.

The creature — which is 16 inches long and the thickness of a little finger — is now being studied at the Life Sciences Department at China's West Normal University in Nanchong.

Snake expert Long Shuai said: "It is truly shocking but we won't know the cause until we've conducted an autopsy."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2636889/One-legged-snake-found-in-China.html#ixzz0TMJ7yB8D