• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Debate Between TPL And Nicole

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who will pay $100 to watch a debate between TPL and Nicole if there is one? Of course the profits should be given to the poor and needy and it is a good cause. I bet there will be many willing to pay more. Maybe there should be an auction for tickets to be sold which will generate much more.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT already say they need to "buddy buddy" system in place in case newbie TPL talk some crap. So no debate.

But if can, i surely pay $100 to watch.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&d wrestling YES, debate NO

Who will pay $100 to watch a debate between TPL and Nicole if there is one? Of course the profits should be given to the poor and needy and it is a good cause. I bet there will be many willing to pay more. Maybe there should be an auction for tickets to be sold which will generate much more.

jw5

Loyal
Would not pay $100 to watch a debate between TPL and Nicole.
The former appears shallow and immature, and the latter while not, is overrated by netizens in my opinion, not only in speech but also in appearance.
Sorry to all her loyal fans and the ckps here. :o

However, if they do have the debate, I'm willing to place a wager that the former will say "my husband (or my father) .................." at least once.
Now who's giving odds? :wink:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay $100 to see one going "knnbccb" and the other stomping her feet with nothing else to add? :biggrin:

Hmm... Tempting. Very tempting. :p