• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DBS no Money?

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
i pat your back - you pat my back.

temasek pumped billions into US bank - to see its stake diluted and devalued.

and now we have dbs issuing right - participated by US banks (including merry linchie??). :rolleyes:

they are trying hard to make this rights issue look attractive:

price is 45% discount to closing price.
this price is expected to be 35% discount to ex-rights price.
implying they expect ex-rights price is only 10+% drop from current market price?
+ $0.20/share dividend for 4Q2008 confirmed already.

do i smell desperation in the air?

can some guru please enlignten me? :confused:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

and now we have dbs issuing right - participated by US banks (including merry linchie??). :rolleyes:

implying they expect ex-rights price is only 10+% drop from current market price?

You ARE the GURU.

Everything you wrote is spot on.

I have never seen a Rights issue like selling "ko york" much like chinese medicine show. Chang chang here chang chang there.

Also like geylang OKT....before you can strip the girl, RIGHTS have already mentioned, C Cup, shaven pussy, perky nipples.......also can CIM.

KNN...not desperate is what also I dont know.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe existing shareholders do not have a choice but to subscribe to the rights issue.

By not doing so they will find their shares diluted, by doing so, the fair value, ex rights, is as describe at 10+% drop(my estimate at 15%) before dividend.

The lesser of the 2 evils, which to go for.

As for desperation, I though that only recently the have done a preference share issue and now a rights issue.

I believe they are expecting the economic situation to get worse and same goes for their loans portfolio hence the capital raising requirement.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe existing shareholders do not have a choice but to subscribe to the rights issue.

By not doing so they will find their shares diluted, by doing so, the fair value, ex rights, is as describe at 10+% drop(my estimate at 15%) before dividend.

The lesser of the 2 evils, which to go for.

As for desperation, I though that only recently the have done a preference share issue and now a rights issue.

I believe they are expecting the economic situation to get worse and same goes for their loans portfolio hence the capital raising requirement.

Take my advice. If you have DeeBeeASS shares my advice is sell immediately.

I see more Rights issue down the road. So shareholders will have to pump in more and more money....much like pay and pay.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl.jpg

"Wah lau Govt bank leh, we will try to gather $ here and there (maybe some from CPeeF or TCs) and won't let it toh. Hei hei hei hei hei.. "

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
slowly and surely, the flotsam will surface round the globe...wait for more madoffs and more bankruptcies and more financial failurs and cheats....the world is winding down fast and there is nothing that can stop this - not even the best rheotrics and theatricals. be prepared for the big bang!