• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily harassment: Firecrackers behind my house

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL two weekends of peace with no firecrackers. Whoever the ccb Malaysians doing firecrackers harassment for years are, these scumbags of the earth are definitely reading this thread. Coward ccb Malaysians bullies!
Oh ya this evening I heard a loud whistle from the back of my house by ccb Malaysians boasting their theft of my photos walking around at home! That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ccb Malaysian chinese neighbor just whistled loud loud from the house and I shouted into the air Malaysian thieves like to whistle. That’s how to shame you ccb Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers with zero remorse of doing evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ccb Malaysian chinese neighbor just whistled loud loud from the house and I shouted into the air Malaysian thieves like to whistle. That’s how to shame you ccb Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers with zero remorse of doing evil.
Song BOH ccb Malaysians you like to steal slander and harass me non stop for years i join you lor. You whistle I scream into the air very fair what. Let the world know how ccb you are. All fake victims of racial policy. Knnbccb Malaysian criminal bullies.

Another comment today from ccb Malaysian thief acting innocent. Ccb Malaysians really disgusting like to act innocent after stealing my photos and spread to India Iran. No wonder you are good actors pretending to be poor victims of racial policy when you are the biggest bullies thieves slanderers and harassers. 贱!

2539D246-415C-4C4D-BE59-9D7F071D19AA.jpeg

Just now I heard strange bell ringing sounds from next to my house and opened my curtains to check and saw nothing. Come to think of it must be a drone stealing photos of me in my night gown AGAIN. Tsk tsk tsk how shameless can Malaysians be keep stealing from me? Once a thief always a thief indeed. Before you criticise your ex leader, do look at your ccb thief face in the mirror and know what shame is. Pui!