• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily harassment: Firecrackers behind my house

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
So fast 2nd firecracker for the night. You got 200 customers already? Tonight you huat liao, huat until CB Ang Ang.
So I see that’s how your Malaysian whore mother celebrate good business. No wonder I hear it so often in JB, many Malaysian whores around indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
@eatshitndie here also same the sequence is not I haunt Malaysians but their ghosts playing ghost firecrackers to haunt me. Yeah Malaysian ghosts as you see no humans playing these firecrackers. Only ghosts hiding to do harassment.
See @eatshitndie you are proven wrong. Nothing imaginary but real stealing slandering and harassment going on by evil and filthy Malaysians. How I wish it’s imaginary like you said!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
More firecrackers again. It’s 1.10 am! Nothing imaginary but real Malaysian hooligans. How many of these hooligans complained about Najib?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Malaysian tell malicious lies no shame one indeed. Why so evil and shameless Malaysian? Hey you are confirmed @Cottonmouth filthy Malaysian dog exact same timing exact same lies.
No wonder last time got one Malaysian minister or public officer in Malaysian newspapers asked Malaysians not to spread malicious lies of others using internet. I am also one of their victims! So shameless people with such shameful behavior indeed. Zero morals.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
No wonder last time got one Malaysian minister or public officer in Malaysian newspapers asked Malaysians not to spread malicious lies of others using internet. I am also one of their victims! So shameless people with such shameful behavior indeed. Zero morals.
Zero morals people either bullying people on internet or throwing firecrackers to physically harass people. Unfortunately I am a victim of both online and offline harassment by these Malaysian bastard bullies. How many of them complained najib?

Valium

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Malaysian customers ask you to spread legs, not lies. You are a whore, that is your only purpose in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Malaysian customers ask you to spread legs, not lies. You are a whore, that is your only purpose in life.
Malicious Malaysians repeat lies of me one thousand times will not change the fact that I am a virgin with an annulled marriage. While it’s a fact that your Malaysian whore mother spread legs everyday everywhere. According to @Truth_Hurts malaysia export many whores

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Malicious Malaysians repeat lies of me one thousand times will not change the fact that I am a virgin with an annulled marriage. While it’s a fact that your Malaysian whore mother spread legs everyday everywhere. According to @Truth_Hurts malaysia export many whores
@eatshitndie now what have you got to say with me haunting people? It’s clearly Malaysian ghosts evil spirit like @Valium haunting me when I am just reporting truth of firecrackers while his toilet mouth is shitting lies non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
No wonder Malaysia minister got to say that. It is Malaysian culture to attack a female as whore to win. A virgin become a whore in Malaysia. So proud to do evil Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Actually it’s not one thousand times. Should be ten million times by now spreading such malicious lies of me to India Iran etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Actually it’s not one thousand times. Should be ten million times by now spreading such malicious lies of me to India Iran etc.
Or maybe 100 million times since it’s over a billion Indians all around the world. Malaysians you want justice from najib stealing from you? How about my justice for the crimes you did on me?