• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily harassment: Firecrackers behind my house

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Firecrackers just exploded behind my house again. It’s Monday night not weekend! See everyone how shameless Malaysians are to act like loanshark doing harassment non stop? Shame shame shame! Hahahahaha the world see the ugly true colors of you Malaysians now. That’s the difference between being smart and act smart.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Fire crackers are a source of noise pollution at night in MUDlaysia. Starts about 2 weeks b4 CNY and continue until 15th day of CNY. Even in supposedly rich and “civilised” gated and guarded communities like Adda Heights. Lucky I test out by renting here a short while and there a short while. I hope expat type areas like Horizon Hills, East Ledang and Leisure Farm will be better. If buy Adda Heights, must stay in SG for one month during CNY unless have built a sound proof room in house. MUDlay house is only worth it because it is very cheap compared to SG, there are many aggravating factors to be aware of and factored in or avoided. And now there is a glut of properties which means prices will be stagnant if lucky, crash or correction likely, in addition to MYR dropping versus SGD and other hard currencies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Fire crackers are a source of noise pollution at night in MUDlaysia. Starts about 2 weeks b4 CNY and continue until 15th day of CNY. Even in supposedly rich and “civilised” gated and guarded communities like Adda Heights. Lucky I test out by renting here a short while and there a short while. I hope expat type areas like Horizon Hills, East Ledang and Leisure Farm will be better. If buy Adda Heights, must stay in SG for one month during CNY unless have built a sound proof room in house. MUDlay house is only worth it because it is very cheap compared to SG, there are many aggravating factors to be aware of and factored in or avoided. And now there is a glut of properties which means prices will be stagnant if lucky, crash or correction likely, in addition to MYR dropping versus SGD and other hard currencies.
Well now is not Chinese New Year. So any daily firecrackers got to be targeted despicable acts of harassment by lowlife lawless Malaysians. FYI I rented a short while in horizon hills last time and there were lots of mosquitoes so my advice to you is to avoid! Firecrackers at horizon hills were sporadic then since they were genuine celebrations not targeted despicable acts at 3 or 4 am.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Firecrackers just exploded behind my house again. It’s Monday night not weekend! See everyone how shameless Malaysians are to act like loanshark doing harassment non stop? Shame shame shame! Hahahahaha the world see the ugly true colors of you Malaysians now. That’s the difference between being smart and act smart.
KNN then you better beware when fell alseep they might plant firecrackers into your loose cb hole and pop KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
KNN then you better beware when fell alseep they might plant firecrackers into your loose cb hole and pop KNN
See everyone? Shameless Malaysians are always telling malicious lies of me. A virgin has a loose hole only for Malaysian sluts pretending to be virgin indeed. Filthy Malaysians are always accusing me what they are themselves. @Truth_Hurts confirned many Malaysian women are whores while @garlic confirmed he slept with many Malaysian women without marrying them! LOL

Valium

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Hey Malaysian dog this is family friendly forum since day one. So shut up or clean up your Malaysian toilet mouth full of shit lies of me.
Family friendly your cb. Which part of you is friendly. The Malaysians should insert a firecracker in your mouth first to blow up your face.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Family friendly your cb. Which part of you is friendly. The Malaysians should insert a firecracker in your mouth first to blow up your face.
It’s family friendly forum which I said years ago and some bastard filthy Malaysians like you have been taking issue with this indeed.

Valium

Alfrescian
Old Timer
The firecracker could for you. When you received your 100th customer for the night. There will be fireworks, that's why it happened at 4am. You whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
The firecracker could for you. When you received your 100th customer for the night. There will be fireworks, that's why it happened at 4am. You whore.
Now everyone can see what evil shameless Malaysians have done to me with a filthy dog like this son of whose telling malicious lies of me with Malaysian pride. And that’s just one of the many and possibly millions of filthy Malaysians and filthy Indians out there that think I am a whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Anyway I am here to let the world know there are some firecrackers going on behind my house right now! Daily harassment by lowlife low class Malaysians is a fact or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Now you know why I am not afraid to call Malaysians filthy? It’s a fact what so filthy to open filthy mouth to slander me slut whore mistress with Malaysian pride. Excuse me filthy Malaysians you are calling a virgin a slut whore mistress! Not everyone is as filthy as yourselves!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Anyway I am here to let the world know there are some firecrackers going on behind my house right now! Daily harassment by lowlife low class Malaysians is a fact or not?
One loud firecrackers just bombed behind my house! Malaysians are backstabberS! Shame on you Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
One loud firecrackers just bombed behind my house! Malaysians are backstabberS! Shame on you Malaysians!
LOL more firecrackers just blown off from behind my house. Now whole world knows Malaysians are lawless hooligans and BIG hypocrite bullies complaining their government lawless!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Old Timer
@eatshitndie here also same the sequence is not I haunt Malaysians but their ghosts playing ghost firecrackers to haunt me. Yeah Malaysian ghosts as you see no humans playing these firecrackers. Only ghosts hiding to do harassment.