• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclone Yasi bananas $12/kg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
to neddy's ex-wife,

good job. u should have left neddy the loser much earlier. hope your life is getting better now that there is no one else to beat u up or verbally abuse u. also i am sure u have more time on your hand now instead of like the past when u need to nag/pester/beg neddy everyday asking him to look for a job instead of playing online poker & games.

btw if neddy is not paying maintenance to u in time, let me know. i will intro some lawyer to u FOC.

take care
:eek::biggrin: