• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crown88 website scammer

Sky1088

Hi guys pls dont play crown88 website. I won and when i requested for cash out . My acc was suspend said technical glitch on 18th sept 20 at 3.30. Fri till today thurs still no update and keep dragging me esp their cs Yuki. I would like to ask any members got same issue? Can kindly advice? Thanks

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If large amount you have problem collecting, but if few gran they will pay after you keep posting that they are chow kar.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
13300 hv blocked me on telegram n whatapps

Who was the chap that recommended or guaranteed you on your account? You shld find him for settlement. He cud be the one that hve taken your winnings, if you registered direct with crown88 than u can kiss your winnings good bye. Take it as just another bad investment. It's best to bet safe with Sg Pools even the odds are lousy. Times are Bad, cash is King.