• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crashing your friends' WhatsApp remotely

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do not know who is really making a fool of himself by crashing his friends whatsapp?:rolleyes:

Gong cheebye mai kpkb lah.
Know the difference between making a nuisance and making a fool.
Dumbfuck like you never pass psle won't know muahahaha

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid fuck have lost an argument in which he crash his friends whatsapp and now resort to calling names.:rolleyes:

Gong cheebye mai kpkb lah.
Know the difference between making a nuisance and making a fool.
Dumbfuck like you never pass psle won't know muahahaha

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW now I know how to copy&paste in android liao. But the file that I saved when open from my hp looks different from the original virus text . I think is must save to correct code. So far I try saving as ANSI, Unicode all cannot view as original also. Even when I open sammyboy page directly from hp using both IE and Chrome, the virus text file does not look the same le. I intend to copy the virus text directly from sammyboy page in hp. I sent 1 to a fren he can still reply me wtf simi lai.

Last edited:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW now I know how to copy&paste in android liao. But the file that I saved when open from my hp looks different from the original virus text . I think is must save to correct code. So far I try saving as ANSI, Unicode all cannot view as original also. Even when I open sammyboy page directly from hp using both IE and Chrome, the virus text file does not look the same le. I intend to copy the virus text directly from sammyboy page in hp. I sent 1 to a fren he can still reply me wtf simi lai.

By the way it's not a virus but a flaw in WhatsApp discovered by two Indian teenagers by sending 2000 words (2kb in size) message in a special character set to cause the app to crash. Copy it as it is without modification.

http://www.pastebin.ca/2881219

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way it's not a virus but a flaw in WhatsApp discovered by two Indian teenagers by sending 2000 words (2kb in size) message in a special character set to cause the app to crash. Copy it as it is without modification.

http://www.pastebin.ca/2881219

well thanks for the info but i'm stupider still cannot get it done, after saving to textfile and open copy and paste, send to same friend he asked me again wtf simi lai.