• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF member receives $250 a month for only 8 years to “retire”

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Live off comfortably with change to spare??

$250 / 30 day / 3 meals a day = $2.78 per meal

No need to pay SP bill, TC bill etc?

Why don't you shut your fucking choa chee bye mouth

There are many coffee shops and hawker centers that sell $2 meals such as chicken rice, mee rebus, fishball noodles, economy rice and beehoon. You could eat 3 meals at such places and spend only $180 a month on food. There's still $70 left to pay bills.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many coffee shops and hawker centers that sell $2 meals such as chicken rice, mee rebus, fishball noodles, economy rice and beehoon. You could eat 3 meals at such places and spend only $180 a month on food. There's still $70 left to pay bills.

Sometimes you are so funny...i can forget to laugh.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF Board Refutes Claims that Payout Age Raised (S.T. 20-1-19).
A CPF member has to apply to start his monthly payouts at age 65 under the Retirement Sum Scheme payments by completing
an application form with his bank account details or applying online.
If the CPF member does not take any action,the Retirement Sum Scheme payouts will automatically start at the age of 70.
Monthly payouts Should Be Automatic when a CPF member turns 65 (at present NOT automatic),and he can have the choice
to opt out if he does not want the payout yet .
As the CPF regulation is unclear,complicated and confusing ,to those CPF members who are illiterate or who do not understand how the current scheme works this is a booby trap as their payout age is unknowingly deferred from 65 to 70.
As life is already very tough in Singapore,We Hope The Civil servants will serve the CPF members (Singapore citizens) diligently and Not make things difficult for the CPF members Or have they become bureaucrats for too long and forgotten how to serve the citizens ?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF Board Refutes Claims that Payout Age Raised (S.T. 20-1-19).
A CPF member has to apply to start his monthly payouts at age 65 under the Retirement Sum Scheme payments by completing
an application form with his bank account details or applying online.
If the CPF member does not take any action,the Retirement Sum Scheme payouts will automatically start at the age of 70.
Monthly payouts Should Be Automatic when a CPF member turns 65 (at present NOT automatic),and he can have the choice
to opt out if he does not want the payout yet .
As the CPF regulation is unclear,complicated and confusing ,to those CPF members who are illiterate or who do not understand how the current scheme works this is a booby trap as their payout age is unknowingly deferred from 65 to 70.
As life is already very tough in Singapore,We Hope The Civil servants will serve the CPF members (Singapore citizens) diligently and Not make things difficult for the CPF members Or have they become bureaucrats for too long and forgotten how to serve the citizens ?

They should have it the other way round....opt out if you don't want to receive your monthly payouts at age 65.

Make things difficult for the majority.

Who do not want to receive monthly payouts at 65? Was there a study done?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes was wondering since majority of sinkees voted for the PAP,why they are always whining and grumbling this expensive ,that expensive ,costs of living very high but wages (money) not enough for survival. They deserved the life they voted for every 5 years .So have some backbone,stop whining when u voted for the PAP.

precisely..............if you vote for Puki And Pundek................then no right to complain........

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I've done it before during the time when I didn't have much money

In my younger days, refusing money from parents, I did it too.

1 packet of calbee prawn crackers (I think it was 70cents then) and a 1 litre coke bottle of filled with tap water. Just eat that for dinner for a few weeks... :biggrin:

Confirm no need to eat anything else as the water in your tummy mixes every well with the liquefied calbee flour :biggrin:

After that episode, I dislike Calbee prawn crackers for the rest of my life, and until now I have not bought them :biggrin: