• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Covid Cluster At Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange! Only Poor, Smelly Sinkies Who Take Buses Affected! Fucking Losers! Buy A Car Lah!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1595771170471.png

SINGAPORE - Four coronavirus patients linked to a cluster at Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub are all bus drivers, said transport operator SMRT on Sunday (July 26).

The cluster was first announced by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Friday night.

According to SMRT, three of the drivers contracted Covid-19 in their households.

The last driver, a 28-year-old Malaysian work permit holder, was confirmed positive on Thursday.

MOH said on Friday that his infection was detected as part of the ministry's proactive case finding of individuals working at a newly emergent workplace cluster, adding that his results indicated that he was likely to have a past infection and was no longer infectious.

However, the worker showed symptoms on July 1 and subsequently went to work at Ulu Pandan Bus Depot and Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub.

When asked, SMRT was unable to say how long the driver continued working for after he showed symptoms.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-panjang-integrated-transport-hub-cluster-are

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your posts always remind me how I hated 魏平澳 as a kid.
I won't be surprised if you look like him. A traitorous face ike his befits you to a T.