• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Court dismisses drug trafficker's third appeal

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gone Case - Another one bite the dust ....

The Court of Appeal on Wednesday dismissed convicted Malaysian drug trafficker Yong Vui Kong's
third attempt to get the court to reopen his case and set aside his death sentence.

Big fish let away .... only small shrimp left to face the music!

Ha! Ha! This is Sinkie's justice for all!

Last hope is to wait for 35% President's clemency!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gone Case - Another one bite the dust ....

The Court of Appeal on Wednesday dismissed convicted Malaysian drug trafficker Yong Vui Kong's
third attempt to get the court to reopen his case and set aside his death sentence.

Big fish let away .... only small shrimp left to face the music!

Ha! Ha! This is Sinkie's justice for all!

Last hope is to wait for 35% President's clemency!

The president of singapore will reject the clemency on the advice of the cabinet.Period.:mad:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Re: Court dismisses drug trafficker\'s third appeal

Sadly, its game over for him. Puppetent TT will not grant clemency.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad case. If only he could have been distantly related to one of the scums in white, his life could have been spared.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so, he will be hanged the next time round?

for humanity sake, i think he suffered enough, if he is to hang, just get it over and done with. Spare the agony of him in death roll wondering when it is your turn. This agony of waiting is worse than the noose.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for humanity sake, i think he suffered enough, if he is to hang, just get it over and done with. Spare the agony of him in death roll wondering when it is your turn. This agony of waiting is worse than the noose.

There is miracle and hope worth waiting for, unless in Singapore evil thrives I have nothing to say. I hate people who have no respect for life. Talking about crimes, nobody is perfect but the lesser mortal always get the punishment while the higher mortal cleverly hide behind the law. Singapore kangaroo has so much discretion that they sometime choose to be blind. Drug lords are spared but the runners are hanged. This is fair justice?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is miracle and hope worth waiting for, unless in Singapore evil thrives I have nothing to say. I hate people who have no respect for life. Talking about crimes, nobody is perfect but the lesser mortal always get the punishment while the higher mortal cleverly hide behind the law. Singapore kangaroo has so much discretion that they sometime choose to be blind. Drug lords are spared but the runners are hanged. This is fair justice?

Can you name us one proven drug lord that spared?

CheongSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to hang if this guy keep appealing.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is spared, those anti PAP rats will say that govt favour foreigners over sinkies.
So how? Spare or not spare?