• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come horsing around!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
1551614_10151811258312115_440606244_n.jpg

SOME HORSING AROUND: Singapore's largest rocking horse is at West Coast Plaza as part of the mall's Chinese New Year celebrations. http://bit.Iy/L02sDI

Of course some members will not go horsing around.

They prefer to monkeying around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope The Horse will bring some sanity to those who have been acting madly and rabidly here in this SBF.

I hope the cyberbullies will turn into pocket billiard balls.

I hope the Mafia Thugs will turn into harmless cockroaches.

I hope The Good, The Virtuous and The Wholesome will prevail to fill this forum with greatness.

Hallelujah!!!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope The Horse will bring some sanity to those who have been acting madly and rabidly here in this SBF.

I hope the cyberbullies will turn into pocket billiard balls.

I hope the Mafia Thugs will turn into harmless cockroaches.

I hope The Good, The Virtuous and The Wholesome will prevail to fill this forum with greatness.

Hallelujah!!!
oh..please just get lost...you are a disgrace to PAP.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dance item too...

12syChinatownCNY11012014e.jpg

14syChinatownCNY11012014e.jpg

May The Horse bring in more wealth,more prosperity and more happiness to the people of Singapore!!! Majulah Singapura!!!