• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CNY 2018 ... will yr siblings, nieces and nephews visit u?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... to kong hei fatt choy to you?

Not for Lee family this year 2018.

All small angery birds scattered and celebrate among themselves leaving big uncle 老大 叔叔 behind pachui Cheng.

Serve him right. Dishonorable dont deserve respect.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
pmlee06.jpg

he got enough kakis to low hei......

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All gone leow ...
Can never put Humpty dumpty back again.

Ching tulan leow. No CNY visit from his nephews and siblings.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
since taking over from wooden goh, mini-lee hasn't done anything worthy of respect, admiration or endearment. I wouldn't be surprised that he has no friends.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My nieces and nephews would come to my house every year for CNY celebration. It would be a crowded and rowdy affair, gossiping amongst the ladies, drinking and smoking amongst the men, and the kids screaming and tearing around the house, though it gets slightly quieter each year as the kids grow up.