• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Class 7 girl gang-raped for 6 days (Guess the race and nationality)

HallOates

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jharkhand: Class 7 girl gang-raped for 6 days

Manoj Sinha, Hindustan Times Ranchi, February 13, 2014
First Published: 22:24 IST(13/2/2014) | Last Updated: 07:39 IST (14/2/2014)

A Class 7 student was allegedly abducted around a week ago from Ramgarh district in Jharkhand and was gang-raped for six days in neighbouring Ranchi district.

The girl and her parents lodged a complaint before Ramgarh superintendent of police (SP) RK Prasad on Thursday evening.

"We cannot ascertain if the victim was raped. We are waiting for the medical reports," Prasad said.

According to the girl's parents, three people abducted her while she was on her way to school in Chittarpur, around 70 kilometres from state capital Ranchi, in the Rajrappa area of Ramgarh on February 6.

The accused have been identified as Md Chand, Md Nasim and Gul Turna.

"On February 11, my daughter telephoned me from an unknown number and informed me she was somewhere in the Sikidiri area of Ranchi district," the girl's father said.

According to the father, he immediately rushed to the place and brought her back. "Her mother told me that she was repeatedly gang-raped by two men," he added.

He also said her daughter's abductors had warned her of dire consequences if she informed the incident to the police.

The police have launched a manhunt to catch hold of the three accused. "Raids are being made to nab the three," said Prasad.