• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christmas 2019 and New Year 2020

Danni12345

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been a year since I found this forum. How time flies. You know how that song goes “so this is Christmas, what have you done ?”

What about you? Have you got a story to share about your life outside SG , or as an ex SG? What might have you done differently?

Personally, it has been a roller coaster year. And I cannot wait to see it out. I hope 2020 will be a better one for one and all.

2020 is an interesting number. 20/20 vision is a term used to express the clarity or sharpness of vision. In numerology, 2020 resonates with conscientiousness, pragmatism, teamwork and infinite potential.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy 2020.

Last edited: