• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu tio sandwiched by BBFAs in the plane

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman 'sandwiched between two obese people' on American Airlines flight is rebuffed by airline
www.dailymail.co.uk
By Sophie Mann For Dailymail.Com 00:03 BST 15 Oct 2022 , updated 05:53 BST 15 Oct 2022
  • A conservative commentator with more than 300,000 Twitter followers was stuck on a long flight between two fat passengers
  • Sydney Watson shared her hours of discomfort with her followers, ranting that the passengers were too fat to be flying
  • American Airlines later responded to Watson by telling her that its passengers 'come in all different shapes and sizes'
  • The airline said passengers can select the size seat that 'works best for them,' which could mean paying additional dollars for the guarantee of personal space
A passenger found herself 'sandwiched' between two supremely overweight passengers on a recent American Airlines flight.

Sydney Watson, an Australian-American conservative political commentator, documented her struggle for personal space and comfort during the three-hour flight on Twitter, but was in for a rude awakening when American Airlines publicly rebuffed her excessive complaining.

'I am currently - literally - WEDGED between two OBESE people on my flight,' wrote Watson on October 11.
'This is absolutely NOT acceptable or okay. If fat people want to be fat, fine. But it is something else entirely when I'm stuck between you, with your arm rolls on my body, for 3 hours,' she wrote, accompanied by two pictures of the arm rolls in question.

American Airlines' official Twitter account responded Monday: 'Our passengers come in all different shapes and sizes. We're sorry you were uncomfortable on your flight.'

Sydney Watson documented the process of enduring a three hour flight stuck between two obese siblings for her twitter followers
Sydney Watson documented the process of enduring a three hour flight stuck between two obese siblings for her twitter followers
American Airlines told Watson it caters to passengers of all shapes and sizes
American Airlines told Watson it caters to passengers of all shapes and sizes
Watson took issue with the dismissal, pointing to specific ways in which she was uncomfortable during the flight because of the limited space she was afforded
Watson took issue with the dismissal, pointing to specific ways in which she was uncomfortable during the flight because of the limited space she was afforded
Watson shared another picture of her skinny legs squeezed between the bodies that surrounded her
Watson shared another picture of her skinny legs squeezed between the bodies that surrounded her
The picture Watson mentioned here never materialized
The picture Watson mentioned here never materialized
Watson is an Australian-American conservative commentator with more than 300,000 Twitter followers
Watson is an Australian-American conservative commentator with more than 300,000 Twitter followers
Deeply unsatisfied with the corporation's response, Watson wrote, 'This is really their official reply to me being sandwiched between two obese humans.'

'Holy sh*t. So, I'm expected to have only a quarter of a seat when I fly?'
'I just experienced getting sweat on, touched without my consent, smacked in the face and subjected to hours of no personal space.

'And your response is essentially 'too bad'? Is that what I'm getting here?' she wrote, tagging the airline.
She previously documented many moments of her unpleasant flying experience to her 317,000 Twitter followers.

'I don't care if this is mean. My entire body is currently being touched against my wishes. I can't even put the arm rests down on either side because there's no f***ing room.'

'I'm sick of acting like fatness to this extent is normal. Let me assure you, it is not.'

'If you need a seat belt extender, you are TOO FAT TO BE ON A PLANE,' she wrote. 'Buy two seats or don't fly.'
Watson wrote that she initially asked one of the obese passengers if he'd like to swap seats with her. He was apparently siblings with the woman who bordered Watson on her either side.

'He says, 'no. That's okay :smile:,'' she wrote. '...and then I started shrieking internally.'
Watson seemed in disbelief that American Airlines failed to acknowledge her gruesome experience
Watson seemed in disbelief that American Airlines failed to acknowledge her gruesome experience
American Airlines said passengers can select how much space they get on a flight by picking their seat ahead of time - and possibly paying more to ensure personal space
American Airlines said passengers can select how much space they get on a flight by picking their seat ahead of time - and possibly paying more to ensure personal space

She later wrote that 'Both the fats are sweating on me.'

'Have realized if I learn forward, I am less crushed. Only draw back is the man in front of me has his seat back and I keep getting smacked in the head when he adjusts in his chair.'
'Humiliating,' she wrote, followed by two crying emojis. 'This will begin my villain arc.'

As the saga concluded, Watson wrote, 'I am off the plane!!'

'The ONLY saving grace was that EVERY flight attendant apologized to me. We had a laugh.'

'They said they'd have given me free booze if I'd asked.'

Watson added that she had not personally booked her middle seat on American Airlines, rather it was booked for her by a company that paid to fly her to an event.

One Twitter user responded to American Airlines: 'If your passengers come in all different shapes & sizes, why are your seats only wide enough for medium-sized people?'

'We offer a variety of seat sizes and styles, so our customers can select what works best for them,' replied the corporate account before linking to a page that shows the various classes (economy, business, first) passengers can sit in.

American Airlines did not return Daily Mail's request for comment.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
BBFAs should only be allowed to check-in cargo flights.

Certified virgins should be upgraded to Business Class at no extra cost.

Unvaccinated should be allocated First Class seats.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once flew redeye back from Europe with a fat angmor on the left.. And on my right was the aisle. The fatfuck's arms were tucked against his body but still took up one quarter of my seat space. I had to lean to the right but kept getting knocked my walking passengers and service trolleys. Ended up barely sleeping and fucked me up for the next few days.

Fuck fat people

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if a skinny guy gets sandwiched between two thick, busty, voluptuous chiobu? Will he comprain?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once flew redeye back from Europe with a fat angmor on the left.. And on my right was the aisle. The fatfuck's arms were tucked against his body but still took up one quarter of my seat space. I had to lean to the right but kept getting knocked my walking passengers and service trolleys. Ended up barely sleeping and fucked me up for the next few days.

Fuck fat people
Even without fat angmor on my left, I would still lean to my right in anticipation of rubbing the stewardesses. Next time I should use a fat angmor as my cover.

BBFA should be treated like check-in baggage. Weigh them if the staff finds anyone suspicious. If they exceed the limit, they will be moved to business class and be charged more.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even without fat angmor on my left, I would still lean to my right in anticipation of rubbing the stewardesses. Next time I should use a fat angmor as my cover.

BBFA should be treated like check-in baggage. Weigh them if the staff finds anyone suspicious. If they exceed the limit, they will be moved to business class and be charged more.
It was a KLM flight and the stewardesses were quite lao lao and bui bui.. That's also why they kenna my shoulder when walking by.

Very bad experience - 1 out of 10 would not try again :thumbsdown: