• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio Nurses = Less Pain?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend was warded into Tan Tock Seng Hospital a few years back and I was shocked when he pulled out the condom from under his gown. He say the nurse put it on him. When I why, the nurse say it's to hold the urine.

Imagine how would you feel when the nurse put it on for you...shiok...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dentist is super chio milf, everytime she bend over to check my back teeth, I feel something warm and soft at the top of my head.

Wish I visit her more often, but she said I will be wasting my money. Visiting dentist is no longer painful thanks to her.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend was warded into Tan Tock Seng Hospital a few years back and I was shocked when he pulled out the condom from under his gown. He say the nurse put it on him. When I why, the nurse say it's to hold the urine.

Imagine how would you feel when the nurse put it on for you...shiok...

Using her mouth to put it on?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the nurse is chio but not caring type then not lor.
Average looking with super care and speaks in pacifying tone really can make a pain vanish like magic. When I was having my eyes surgery, the average looking young nurse held tightly to my hand and pacified me like a baby, the surgeon can even cut my eyes w/o any anasthestic :eek:
Bonus if the nurse is chio and caring.

she got breastfed you like a baby also? :confused: