• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China shd fixed chao angmoh long ago....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right after China grows own opium and shd head to US to start Yellow Peril and swamp Chinese home growm opium to fix angmohs in US soil.... 报仇雪恨...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This pretty much shows that China is fucked. You obviously don't even understand the content of the videos that you're posting.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... as if u cant see they think can fixed China... still think of fixing China with 八国联军 v.2.0

Fuck chao angmoh deep deep..

This pretty much shows that China is fucked. You obviously don't even understand the content of the videos that you're posting.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yeah... as if u cant see they think can fixed China... still think of fixing China with 八国联军 v.2.0

Fuck chao angmoh deep deep..

What is not said is even more significant than what those talking heads blabber about. Don't be so naive and blinded by your misguided loyalty.

China does not run free enterprise. Everything is state controlled. It's very similar to the Singapore model of business which we all know is unsustainable.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if..... angmoh biz are not sustainable .... all rubbish cut and paste technology failed and gas to be fixed by the Jap....

Toyota and fuji Xerox is still jap number 1 coy in the world, where are ford, holden the arse hole, disappeared...

What is not said is even more significant than what those talking heads blabber about. Don't be so naive and blinded by your misguided loyalty.

China does not run free enterprise. Everything is state controlled. It's very similar to the Singapore model of business which we all know is unsustainable.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
As if..... angmoh biz are not sustainable .... all rubbish cut and paste technology failed and gas to be fixed by the Jap....

Toyota and fuji Xerox is still jap number 1 coy in the world, where are ford, holden the arse hole, disappeared...

Talking through your arse as usual.

http://fortune.com/global500/

Screenshot 2019-05-27 11.52.14.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right after China grows own opium and shd head to US to start Yellow Peril and swamp Chinese home growm opium to fix angmohs in US soil.... 报仇雪恨...

it's a bit late for the opium thing, angmohs already hooked on a whole bunch of other shit including but not limited to, cocaine, crystal meth, marijuana, etc. etc. heroin addicts smaller numbers. opium not big enough hit anymore.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

ang moh biz if unsustainable is not because of technology but because of management focus. I think it's you that said 4 lawyers/100 engineers thing rite? Once a business in ang moh land becomes successful, a lot of jiakliaobee tends to aim for the top job (your 100 lawyers). Focus only on short term shareholder gains and therefore personal gains because of executive renumeration. Because jiakliaobee in charge, company loses focus and then uplorry. The technology tends to be good in the 1st place.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theindependent.sg/the-sinking-of-nol-and-its-lessons-for-singapore/

Many of the other GLCs are set to stumble down the same path into oblivion. It is only a matter of time.
I see. I assume Dr. Chee's points echo your own. I feel that's his open society/closed society dichotomy is just one facet of GLC failure.

Without going into some long-winded narrative. I would add to that fact that we were uplifted coolies that never earned our success. We just sold out to the highest bidder and benefitted from direct investment. Over time, this FDI will dwindle and we will revert to our natural mean.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I see. I assume Dr. Chee's points echo your own. I feel that's his open society/closed society dichotomy is just one facet of GLC failure.

Without going into some long-winded narrative. I would add to that fact that we were uplifted coolies that never earned our success. We just sold out to the highest bidder and benefitted from direct investment. Over time, this FDI will dwindle and we will revert to our natural mean.

The problem is that GLCs have never had to deal with real competition. Whenever they try eg purchase of Telstra they crash and burn.

SIA comes closest to operating in the real world but because cash flow and credit ratings have never been an issue for them for obvious reasons it has been able to stay one step ahead of most of the competition.

Now that the Middle Eastern airlines can operate with the same advantage we can see how they have effortlessly risen to the top of their game.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that GLCs have never had to deal with real competition. Whenever they try eg purchase of Telstra they crash and burn.

ditto. The GLC's are quite despicably a value sink. The record of government investment is embarrassing to call it kindly. That's what you get when all you need to make decisions at the top is to ace exams or be related to somebody. Frog-in-a-well no real world experience.

SIA comes closest to operating in the real world but because cash flow and credit ratings have never been an issue for them for obvious reasons it has been able to stay one step ahead of most of the competition.

To add : SIA had the benefit of open skies. Most other national carriers didn't.