• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[China] - Honest Tiong boy finds bag containing Sg$30k, hands it over to police despite breadwinner father in hospital with huge medical bills

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AA1lQbr3.img
AA1lQdC7.img

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/lifestyle...al-believing-owner-may-need-money/ar-AA1lQ92v

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
His parents were upset because he did not give the money to them
His mother accompanied him to the police station to return the money. His father is lying on a sick bed, unable to move on his own. Seems to me his parent did not beat him lah. Besides, he's now celebrated as an honest boy, brought up well by his parents saluted by the police. Just hope netizens can help him raise the needed money for his father.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
His mother accompanied him to the police station to return the money. His father is lying on a sick bed, unable to move on his own. Seems to me his parent did not beat him lah. Besides, he's now celebrated as an honest boy, brought up well by his parents saluted by the police. Just hope netizens can help him raise the needed money for his father.
China people and China news are several times worst than dogs. You must not believe them

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U like a good old fairy tale don’t you?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Empreor will use his shadow hand to guide this Boi boi