• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cherian George is Skeptical

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cherian is so full of shit, his message always changes on different platforms

Sibehzun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cherian is so full of shit, his message always changes on different platforms

Totally agree.
This is guy is a double headed snake. You should've seen his comments in the Al Jazeera video and his bullshit in the MSM. What a prick.
I wouldn't trust this guy with my bitch dog.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imho, his views are crappy and they shifted according to which way the wind blows! INCONSISTENT & BIASED.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Totally agree.
This is guy is a double headed snake. You should've seen his comments in the Al Jazeera video and his bullshit in the MSM. What a prick.
I wouldn't trust this guy with my bitch dog.

It was his article that he submitted for Today that made me realised he is nothing more than a mouthpiece for whoever wants him to talk or write. After reading the article and watching the Al-Jazeera documentary, i concluded that a paid storyteller has more consistency than him. Prove me wrong and i'll eat my words here

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ravi.jpg
cherian-george-2010-9-square.jpg

Are they Siamese Twins ?

Last edited: