• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC case - most costly criminal case in Singapore

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has the right to an opinion, whether that opinion is accepted by someone else is another issue. And anyway, I did not claim to be an authority on Christianity, in the case I related earlier, was that I was surprised to find out that the CHC member was unaware of the palm, it was after all, the week following Palm Sunday.

Cheers!

Nobody is disputing your right to an opinion. You can have an opinion on anything; the crux of the matter is whether your opinion is persuasive at all.

It just so amusing that the authenticity of a Christian is determined by a non-Christian. It's like someone who himself does not believe in Christianity telling a Christian the correct way to practicing the Christian faith. It's not even theology; it's just common sense.

You appreciate that your freedom to have an opinion and whether you're qualified to give an opinion are two different species altogether.