• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chao Frenchie Ang Moh serving in SAF! Will he cook foie gras for them?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.mindef.gov.sg/web/porta...ops-and-training/2018-Q3/aug18_fs3#closeguard

I totally forget that I'm an ang moh when I'm at the base.
"It doesn't matter if I don't look local - the other servicemen treat me like one of them, and I really feel like I'm part of the (unit)."
To SV2 Nicolas Mas, this is one of the "best feelings" he gets from serving as an Auxiliary Security Trooper (AST) in the SAFVC.
Born and bred in Paris, France, SV2 Mas came to Singapore in 2010 to settle down. He did not expect that he would become Chief Technical Officer of a start-up tech company and even meet his future wife here.
The Singapore Permanent Resident, who used to serve in the French Navy, decided to contribute back to the country when he saw the call for volunteer soldiers in 2015.
"I call Singapore home and I thought it would be great for me to further this integration process (by directly contributing to defence)."

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Mr Mas really want to serve the country he should help setup IT systems in volunteer organisations instead of wasting his time with SAF. For all you know, he might have an ulterior motive.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a matter of time before Chow Ang Moh got auctioned on Alibaba.Com to be sold globally as slaves, and serve their masters.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lan sai lah what search and body search duty and ndp crowd control is simply security guard or bell boy KNN

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is the CTO, then if he is in NS then the company technically got no CTO ?
Technically he is redundant, prolly employed as a Tua pek Kong for money laundering. Soon he will in the cookhouse in changi resort