• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious CCS confirms his insecurity & inferiority complex

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
When CCS and Heng came out during the press conference for the 1/2 sec general I was thinking why the big grin?.Wasn't he disappointed not to be No.1?.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Shitty Times gave him lots of space, sprouting rubbish. None of his statememts give an idea of WHAT he intends to do to solve our problems. And nothing (and I mean really nothing) that he has been talking about is new. Everything he said in parliament was nothing but a regurgitation of what had been said previously. Together with Ah Heng, they make a great tag "WE HAVE NOTHING NEW TO OFFER" team. Good luck to us.
He gives me great confidence that what the PAP doing is correct. What else to do if you have been doing the right things you tell me? :o-o:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When CCS and Heng came out during the press conference for the 1/2 sec general I was thinking why the big grin?.Wasn't he disappointed not to be No.1?.

Haven't you heard of such a thing called "putting on a brave front"? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Shitty Times gave him lots of space, sprouting rubbish. None of his statememts give an idea of WHAT he intends to do to solve our problems. And nothing (and I mean really nothing) that he has been talking about is new. Everything he said in parliament was nothing but a regurgitation of what had been said previously. Together with Ah Heng, they make a great tag "WE HAVE NOTHING NEW TO OFFER" team. Good luck to us.

The word you're seeking is 'highfalutin'. All fluff, zero substance. Not too different from Lee Hsien Loong.