• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cassandra See: 'No plans for 2nd marriage'

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.divaasia.com/article/5218

5218.jpg

Fri, Sep 18, 2009
The New Paper

'No plans for marriage'
by Tan Kee Yun

THERE are evident signs of bliss in her big, round eyes.

But contrary to recent reports about her impending marriage, Cassandra See tells us firmly, she is not getting hitched any time soon.

In a recent interview, the part-time actress told The New Paper that while her current relationship is 'very stable', there are 'no plans for marriage as yet'.

Last month, local media reported that Cassandra, who divorced her German husband, Mr Christian Schuler (inset), six years ago, is ready to tie the knot with her current boyfriend.

Shaking her head when this was brought up, she said: 'I don't want to talk about that particular article any more.'

Cassandra, 39, spoke to The New Paper at Anglican High School where she was filming Aunties United - a straight-to-DVD movie slated for release next month - with actor-host Dennis Chew and ex-MediaCorp actress Lina Ng.

She would reveal only that her significant other is a Korean man 'working in a rather high-up position in Disneyland Hong Kong'.

They are the same age and have been dating for four years and counting, she added.

More importantly, Cassandra's son from her previous marriage, Lukas, 'likes him a lot'.

Cassandra kick-started her showbiz career after making the finals of MediaCorp's talent competition Star Search in 1990, the same year as winner Chew Chor Meng and second runner-up Rayson Tan.

Her bubbly personality landed her several wild-child roles. She also played kooky characters.

After marrying Mr Schuler in September 2000, she left MediaCorp to become a full-time mum and to manage her accessories shop Xue Collection at Parkway Parade.

She and Mr Schuler, who works in the IT industry, 'remain very good friends till today', said Cassandra.

'He's a fantastic father to Lukas. We still go travelling as a family and out together for meals.'

When she needs help, it's Mr Schuler she turns to, she added.

Differences

So why did they break up?

With a sigh, Cassandra said it boiled down to 'differences in their love language'.

'I was more emotional whereas he is the realist. It's hard to put it down in concrete terms, but the problems we had were entirely between the both of us, there wasn't any third party involved.'

Despite the divorce, Cassandra said her son continues to enjoy the love of his parents.

'It is unfair for parents to lay their problems on their children,' she said.

'We don't want that with Lukas, we want him to be happy and stay close to both of us.'

Lukas spends his weekdays with Cassandra and weekends with Mr Schuler.

Though he is only 8, when it comes to sex education, it's likely that he has a head start over his peers - thanks to his mum.

Cassandra said she is very open about sharing information on sex with him.

'So long as he is curious and he wants to know, I will tell him everything,' she said.

'I feel many parents tend to underestimate their children. They say, 'when you are older, then daddy and mummy will tell you'.

'But perhaps, your kid is actually mature enough to absorb the information.'

With a laugh, she said she has been reading a pictorial book about the human body with Lukas.

'The graphics are well-drawn and he finds it interesting,' she said.

'It's all part and parcel of growing up. I'd rather he find out all these from me than through other means.'

This article was first published in The New Paper.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
When women fall in love,their Intelligent Quotients (IQ) will suddenly drop to zero,but when men fall in love their IQ is just second to Eistein!!

I dont understand why our S'pore Girls like to make Angmo babies????? Desperate or act Kool or simply stupid?

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
When women fall in love,their Intelligent Quotients (IQ) will suddenly drop to zero,but when men fall in love their IQ is just second to Eistein!!

I dont understand why our S'pore Girls like to make Angmo babies????? Desperate or act Kool or simply stupid?

Angmo high crass

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmo high crass

If whoever regard them as high crass,automatically they regard and acknowledge they themselves or their clanmen as low crass!!!!!!!

This is very big problem in our society,First we made ang-mo as our native language (speak singlish),we call ourselves angmo names (sometimes not even Western names,something we can't even pronouce),change to angmo religion (our temples look bad,angmo building or churches look kool) and now we even want to change to angmo skin (hate the looks of their parents who gave birth to their Asian looks).................what elses next?????

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a chink for you.

The gunboat diplomacy, disastrous sino-jap war turned many peasants into anglophile, aping the west and worshiping their idols.

This is the main reason why we have fools like Thio who turn around and decry peasants as inferior infidels or bapoks as demented goods.

It is the chinks who are capable of such acts against their own kind.