• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Capri @ Danga Bay community

capri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got some clarification from developer. Yes we paid portion of the electrical deposit but TNB is asking for more. Hence we have to top up the difference to developer and they will pay for us. The amount of 1700 rm is indeed high. Agree with toufu that the common facilities are not ready. In fact, it feels the entire development is not ready but they have TOP to reduce LAD. Just did a joint defect check with them and they say need about 2 weeks to rectify. Have a feeling, it is going to be a long drawn defect process. Without electricity, cant check the air con currently.

Btw, in facebook please search for Bora Residence and I will add you guys there.

Precia

Hi all, we bought unit in Bora and we are trying to get in touch with other purchasers. We just briefly informed at the key collection that the developer had made some changes in their plan which were significantly different than what they offered before and what's stated in our SPA. We believe it is a good idea to gather group of purchasers and set up a WA group for closed discussion on how we can best represent ourselves to the developer and get what is our rights (we know that group of owners of other developments is also doing this). I have not found Bora Residence group yet in Facebook. Can we send private message here to exchange mobile number - or is there a way to exchange number privately? The WA group and the FB group are exclusively only for people who have bought the unit at Bora. Hope to hear some good feedbacks. Thanks!

capri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Precia. The changes were briefed to me too. They compensated with an extra parking lot that was not essential to me for the change in carpark levels. What changes were significant in your opinion? The Facebook page can be search under “bora residence” it can be search and seen by public. To join, just answer a certain set of question so we know the true owners. Thanks

Fierybubble

Hi Precia. The changes were briefed to me too. They compensated with an extra parking lot that was not essential to me for the change in carpark levels. What changes were significant in your opinion? The Facebook page can be search under “bora residence” it can be search and seen by public. To join, just answer a certain set of question so we know the true owners. Thanks

Hi, we are also owners at bora residence, searched facebook group only managed to find one 1 member only and the other group 2 members only, pretty sure we got the wrong groups. Able to send url of the facebook group? Thanks!

thinkandgrowth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,anyone here move in/rented out ur unit?anyone received the liquidated damage payment due to late handover or having any issue so far?

toufu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,anyone here move in/rented out ur unit?anyone received the liquidated damage payment due to late handover or having any issue so far?

Currently renovating the house. This will be my retirement home. Yes, I have received the LD already. So far no problem. Developer has been prompt in defects rectifications.

The only issue is that I think the common facilities are not well maintained or rectified. E.g. The lift doors closing noisily and slowly, the basement carpark with ponding, jacuzzi not working, etc. I am going to make noise very soon once my renovation is more or less done.

thinkandgrowth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently renovating the house. This will be my retirement home. Yes, I have received the LD already. So far no problem. Developer has been prompt in defects rectifications.

The only issue is that I think the common facilities are not well maintained or rectified. E.g. The lift doors closing noisily and slowly, the basement carpark with ponding, jacuzzi not working, etc. I am going to make noise very soon once my renovation is more or less done.

Notice the lift door close slowly thought is their safty feature.Think recently the resident access card sensor at entrance guard post having problem,try wave it wont detect,have to wait the guard open the barrier.and the 2nd level car park barrier sensor also from beginning is not working,now they just leave the barrier up for 2nd resident level car park now everyone can just enter.

How about the electricity?they r charging at commercial rate not resident rate which is double to triple the rate,have anyone talk to developer about this?

Pipertony

Hello everyone,
I just to going key collection on last monday, the quality not bad and not much defect. Now i pass to renovation coy to follow up all the minor defects and installing the light etc. but now still waiting the TNB to connect my unit. They free one more carpark but seem like no use.
Tony

thinkandgrowth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please look carefully for some hidden defect eg above head level wall crack and cabinet scratch.Anyone use the common facilities?the sauna/changing room water tap no water,common toilet got no light,lift at both lobby some time 2 is working sometime 1 is working,guard entrance resident key access not working, everytime need wait for guard to lift up the barrier,i try 1 time drive different car use white hotel key card pretend to wave at entrance access also the barrier will open,fantastic security level.and level 2 barrier now always not blocking anyone can access.the lift button not indicate car park,pools/gym like Tropez.and the condo name & address from initial Capri Residences cancel to Bora Residences to now Bora Residensi...

Pipertony

Please look carefully for some hidden defect eg above head level wall crack and cabinet scratch.Anyone use the common facilities?the sauna/changing room water tap no water,common toilet got no light,lift at both lobby some time 2 is working sometime 1 is working,guard entrance resident key access not working, everytime need wait for guard to lift up the barrier,i try 1 time drive different car use white hotel key card pretend to wave at entrance access also the barrier will open,fantastic security level.and level 2 barrier now always not blocking anyone can access.the lift button not indicate car park,pools/gym like Tropez.and the condo name & address from initial Capri Residences cancel to Bora Residences to now Bora Residensi...

Ok will check that when i am back at Dec and asking Renovation coy to help me double check

cheers