• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can people explain why Singapore has more dengue cases after releasing Wolbachia-Aedes mosquitoes.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any reasons ?

Wolbachia mosquito project to fight dengue expanded to Marine Parade construction sites, landed estate area​

SINGAPORE: A project to combat dengue in Singapore by releasing specially bred mosquitoes will be expanded to construction sites and the landed estate area in Marine Parade.

This is the first time such locations are being covered.

ADVERTISEMENT​

More HDB blocks in existing study sites such as Tampines and Yishun will also be included in the project, said the National Environment Agency (NEA) NEA on Monday (Jul 5).
The agency said it had been engaging residents at the Marine Parade landed estate area and recruited volunteers to host different mosquito traps in their homes for mosquito surveillance.
From the fourth quarter of 2021, vans equipped with release automation technology will be deployed to conduct targeted small-scale releases of the male Wolbachia-Aedes mosquitoes at the area in Marine Parade.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
They love their greens. Forests and other nonsense is why. Mosquitoes dont breed on concrete. And gardening cost a few million a year

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because the dengue carrying aedes mosquitoes don’t find the wolbachia breeds attractive enough to mate? unlike the natural attraction between banglas and pinays.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Blood suckers... these filthy animals must be squashed like a cockroach! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Singapore government has been cheated by syndicates who sell fake mosquitos.
I remember government asked us not to spray mosquito repellent in order to protect

Wolbachia-Aedes mosquitoes​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Singapore government has been cheated by syndicates who sell fake mosquitos.
I remember government asked us not to spray mosquito repellent in order to protect

Wolbachia-Aedes mosquitoes​

It's not cheating if they are willing participants and cheerleaders of their evil agenda.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can people explain why Singapore has more dengue cases after releasing Wolbachia-Aedes mosquitoes.​

It's like when we started vaccination of Children under 12, many of them got infected within 10 weeks after vaccination and passed the various to their families.

The logic is the same.