• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Geylang be the capital city of Singapore ?

jw5

Loyal
heartbreak kid
Geylang may be a "complicated" area to some people, but in my opinion, it's the most colourful and "happening" place in Singapore.
Go there on any given night and you are guaranteed to see something happening, whether it's the latest batch of China meimeis, the latest batch of D24 durians or some people arguing or fighting. Lovely place.

uobboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys...do ur sums correctly..Banks dont do a full loan to u lei....tats for the ppty in geylang

Most banks do not loan except hong leong finance .
If you recce around most of the property loans in geylang is by hong leong finance .

Waiting for good deals before committing :cool:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
heartbreak kid
Geylang may be a "complicated" area to some people, but in my opinion, it's the most colourful and "happening" place in Singapore.
Go there on any given night and you are guaranteed to see something happening, whether it's the latest batch of China meimeis, the latest batch of D24 durians or some people arguing or fighting. Lovely place.

I am just planning to buy a unit for investing purposes not for mi & my family to stay there. Anyway seeing those undesireable people & chinese women everyday make mi want to vomit :mad:

btw I never plan to stay inside Geylang area :p