• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Busybody Sinkie Anyhow Accuse NUH Male Nurse (Loser!) Of Ignoring Pregnant Keling Ready For Delivery!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Today at about 11.10am. As I was walking in NUH Children emergency Clinic with my 9yrs old Son who was sick, I noticed a pregnant lady who was seated outside crying in pain I also did noticed a lady Porter beside her. as I went to joined the queue, her Husband was just in front of me. I heard the lady’s Husband was telling the NUH staff that his Wife is in great pain and ready for delivery.

Upon hearing this the male nurse did not act fast on this and told him to bring his Wife in. The Husband seems lost because the lady porter asked the male nurse should she bring her in and he said wait...

Wait for WHAT ????

So I than actually went outside to see if she was ok and should she need help since 7 mins was already being waste. When they noticed that I was actually paying close attention to the male nurse the lady porter just rushed to do her job without waiting for any further instructions from the male nurse “

where you can see until I started talking about here I am in NUH the lady porter just rushed her in “ it wasn’t her fault because she was helpless as the male nurse wasn’t giving her any damn instruction but “ WAIT “ who was not only RUDE/ARROGANT but a DON’T CARE ATTITUDE.

I was very upset and perturbed by his act. In short you can see the male nurse is working on it only when I end up taking out my phone from my bag.

This is our emergency Dept whereby the male nurse cannot be bothered to attend to a lady in pain and going into labour.

I spoke up to him and told him about the situation and then only he took notice as he knew I have my phone and has started recording the event. Sad state of affairs we are in.

p.s PLEASE SHARE SHOULD ANYONE GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN I HOPE THERE WILL BE SOMEONE STEPPING IN TO HELP AND NOT TO WASTE TIME.

BECAUSE TIME IS PRECIOUS

P.P.S @ .30 time hear him saying I have nothing to say when the lady porter want to bring her in !!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...s-in-response-to-video-of-staff-who-allegedly

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
the NUH counter staff looks like due for delivery also :biggrin:
20181106_092115.png

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The obese Dalit likely over gorge on Serangoon road muruku ,playing up dirty tricks on wheelchair to add. These blacks are troublemaker.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gahmen should allocate some funds for a hospital that cater to minority needs. Vegetsrian for 8ndians snd halal for malays. Plus communication can be made in non mandarin languages.