• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Businesses in Singapore may face higher costs

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use your fucking brains.

F&B restaurant, how to hire locals to be servers? Pay higher salaries right? U think there is such a big pool of locals willing to do the jobs at $1.5k?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore big talk say neighbours are nobodys populated by lazy and poor people when sinkies themselves unable to compete with indians.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore big talk say neighbours are nobodys populated by lazy and poor people when sinkies themselves unable to compete with indians.

In my personal view, an Indian FT with Master degree is just comparable to our ITE graduates.

And only their own people(cake leng companies) hire them :poop:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In my personal view, an Indian FT with Master degree is just comparable to our ITE graduates.

And only their own people(cake leng companies) hire them :poop:

Sorry hor, I think our Indian FTs are experts in software can do many programming