• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddha to Christ to Mohammed...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing nice came from this India but toxic things....

1. First they have many lazy ahnehs sit under banyan trees all they long and dreaming in his yoga practising his brains to stop thinking..... have a pure brain teach his brain to stop thinking....

Never die before knows what happen to him after he died... enlightenment wohhh... simi lanjiao lai?

2. Then You have this ME man took ahneh pure brain thinking empty spaces to fill with scriptures.... some better than nothing....

So He must die first then come back 3 days later to tell you he died before and he is back again..... see.... he did better than that idiot ahneh Buddha....

Then white trash angmoh like his idea and made him born again God Christ

3. Then you have another ME man want his ideal man back and stay in ME.... so they create another fake God type but don't copy so obviously bad mouthing white trash angmoh..... give a ME name Mohamadie... this time he is a messenger....

Then only after you die get bonus of 72 virgins waiting for you. But to use for sex or not not clear to tell...

What wld they think of next?

Ahhhh.. alien coming.... alien God from Mars... super powerful One come in dish shape flying aircraft carrier loaded with super IT technologies we never seen before....

It all started from this place in the video below... Holy shit place....

Last edited: