• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddha Chants - Best for Meditation

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meditation

IMG_20200720_013658.jpg

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sri Shanthi Bhavana
6 Oct 2020 , 17:02PM

Thich Nhat Hanh
It is reported that the most venerable Zen Buddhist Thich Nhat Hanh has stopped eating. I wish to send him this personal message and prayer...
Dear spiritual brother and teacher, you do not know me, yet I am one of your most dedicated followers. Venerable sir, though we have never met, you have been my spiritual guide and teacher for many years. Often at night before bed, I listen to one of your talks, or read a verse from one of your books. Your voice is always with me. I share your stories and teachings with my students. I imagine that this must be like having sat with Buddha Sakyamuni during his earthy lifetime.
I regard you as a living Buddha... a Bodhisattva no doubt.
Your calm and gentle teachings are logical and help us define our path towards our own realisation and ultimate transition from Samsara.
Sir, if you have chosen this time to begin transcending the suffering of Samsara, I wish you much love, compassion, and happiness for a smooth, and peaceful transition into Light.
Thank you for your great Dharma work in the world, and for being my teacher. I will always walk with my hand in yours wherever I go, knowing that each step is a little part of my journey into Ishvara (Light). And although we have not met in person, I will always see you in every flower (fresh), mountain (strong), and raindrop (life). I know that I am of the nature that when I breathe in, I know I am breathing the freshness of the flower, and as I breathe out I know I am part of everything in the universe, part of nature, higher consciousness (as you call it, the Kingdom of Heaven).
I will continue to look for you everywhere...
with Love, Metta and Karuna.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantih!
Your devoted student,
Sri Shanthi Bhavana

1602344898834.png