• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking SDP Sembawang GRC team lunched and introduced @ Masling Blk301 Sunday Mornin

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am uploading video.
Leader = John Tan
members:
James Gomes Issa Gerald 1 new Indian candidate I can not spell his name.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking SDP Sembawang GRC team lunched and introduced @ Masling Blk301 Sunday Mo

Vote for opposition! Let your voices be heard & represented in parliament! Do not fall into the trickery of the greedy!!!

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking SDP Sembawang GRC team lunched and introduced @ Masling Blk301 Sunday Mo

I thought Tan Jee Say and Dr Ang going for Sembawang, so it means they standing in Holland-Bukit Timah?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I stopped filming I saw CSJ & CSC left after Speaking Hokkien to media conference, I think they rush to Holland Bukit Timah for the other team's launch & introduction. I came back to upload this, did not follow them.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/04/ge2011-news-flash-sdp-introduced.html

Sunday, April 24, 2011

GE2011 news flash, SDP Introduced Candidates @ Sembawang GRC Sunday 24.April

I went to Masling Blk 301 area near to the MRT station this morning to film this video.

:-)

This is only half of SDP's action this morning, the other half of their manpower is at Holland Bukit Timah at that time. After speaking to press conference in Hokkien, Dr. CSJ & M/s CSC rushed off to Holland Bukit Timah GRC, I think the other team is also introduced similarly. But I did not follow them, I came back & upload this video.

Youtube URL

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LNRj-loYzlM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

posted by uncleyap at 11:56 AM