• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Police arrest 3 at Thaipusam procession

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look what what TRS fabricated. Trying to be xenophobic and push the blame to pinoys!

10960168_1589692624576556_5994482311079350905_o.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The best place to find the truth is in this forum as I have ensured that all sides of the political spectrum have an equal chance of airing their views.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support the police this time!

How can you be reeked of AlCOHOL when you are partaking in holy religious activities?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a false flag, part of play acting wayang to re-shore up public confidence in our disgraced police. nice one MHA!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is rubbish. They can have a humongous fireworks display for CNY but cannot play tabla and mridangam for thaipusam. Its time singapore reverts back to malay rule for justice to prevail,

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RahJ says Indian gangsters uses drums......

Mana ada proof?

Its just someone's report in the 1970s.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More lies and fabrications by the PAP again. Utterly shocking and disgraceful!

For an organization as powerful and as resourceful as the PAP, I'm shocked that it employs imbeciles to do its cyber-astroturfing jobs. :rolleyes:

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
To make such a statement the police should have subjected the so-called trouble makers, to a medical test. Did they do it? If they do not have medical evidence then they stand to lose if the so-called trouble makers take the matter to the courts.