• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Pfizer vaccine is contaminated!

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

"The Pfizer vaccine is contaminated with plasmid DNA, it's not just mRNA, its got bits of DNA in it.
This DNA is the DNA vector that was used as the template for the invitro transcription reaction when they made the mRNA.
I know this is true because I sequenced it in my own lab"

Professor Phillip Buckhaults.
Phd in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
He does cancer genomics research at the University of South Carolina. An expert on which changes to the genome causes cancer. His team is really good at detecting foreign pieces of DNA in places where they are not supposed to be.