• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING NEWS] PA being investigated by police!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
The police are looking into a case involving reimbursement claims made by a former People’s Association (PA) employee for overseas purchases for Chingay 2017.
The matter was flagged by the Auditor-General’s Office (AGO) in its report for financial year 2017/2018 that was released in July.

In the report, the AGO said the reimbursement claims were supported by some supporting documents with “tell-tale signs” that cast doubt on their authenticity.

The PA employee had made the claims for the overseas purchases and payments for costumes and accessories worth S$142,200.

In Parliament on Tuesday (Nov 20), PA’s deputy chairman Chan Chun Sing revealed that the matter has been referred to the police.

More at
People's Association reimbursement claims flagged in AGO report being investigated by police: Chan Chun Sing

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did nothing wrong. Don't you dare defame me, or else I will sue you for criminal defamation!

Nobody accused you...the word mentioned is "seow..." If you have lost something, and there are kids around, you gather them together, & say very sternly & loudly, " I have lost ______ & I catch that person, I will ______"...The first one, who says, " I DIDN'T STEAL"...IS MOST LIKELY THE SUSPECT OR ACCESSORY TO A CRIME.

Are you that one...??