• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Botak Goh New Story - Sinkie PMET Beg for Job after Quiting Contract for Sick Famil Member

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
DO NOT EVER BELIEVE SUCH SOB STORIES?

39-year-old jobless PMET worked in semi conductor industry for 14 years and requesting help
Post Published: 28 March 2019
Author: admin
Found in section: Email A Counsellor, Highlights, Latest Articles

Dear Gilbert,

I am 39 years old now and have been jobless since 23 Dec 2018 (more than 3 months).

I worked in the semiconductor industry for the past 14 years since I graduated in 2004.

I have submitted a lot of job applications and went for a few interviews but yet to receive an offer.

I worked in Singapore from 09/2006 till 02/2018, and went to Taiwan for a 2-year contract based job as a Senior Process Engineer. However, I was forced to break my contract and came back to Singapore last December in order to take care my father who was admitted to hospital one month after I went to Taiwan (he need to do further diagnosis check and go for re-visit appointments with doctor).

I started to look for a new job in Singapore from Jan-2019 till now, submitted a lot of job applications online but to no avail. I attended two career coach sessions (e2i) and managed to get one interview from a job fair but I did not get the job offer.

I got another job interview through the referral from my friend and yet rejected again after the interview.

I came across your website transitioning.org and you are offering a free online version of “How To Survive Unemployment”, I am interested in this and hope you can give some help/suggestions to me during this unemployed period.

James

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serves him right for quitting a lucrative posting. Would he rather be gainfully employed and having the money to provide for his family? There are services etc to help with the aged. If can earn money outsource for help. Or now being unemployed and not able to provide for his family.?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can sinkie loser James stop disturbing Gilbert Goh and let him rest.

C6B68EF0-A73F-4FF0-9610-6706FEF5E67C.jpeg

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can botak Gilbert do for these people? Nothing! He can only post these stories (i get the feeling he wrote them himself), get the sympathy vote from his daft supporters that he’s a good man helping people in need, and case close. Nothing happens, and life still goes on. Botak Gilbert FTW!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess "IQ and race" didn't work out very well for this Sinkie as he managed to lose potential jobs to people of "inferior" IQ and race.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's still people believing this chee ko pek botak is helping those jobless? He is busy taking care of his KKJ lah.
FB_IMG_1509746821182.jpg
IMG_20181227_193326.jpg

Xiaoxiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is James a real person or figment of Gilbert Goh’s imagination. Why gilbert’s Story always like cut and paste and only name, age and gender different :rolleyes: