• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boston nurse Allie Rae left job for OnlyFans, now makes $200K a month

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.lipstickalley.com/

A Boston-area ICU nurse and 37-year-old mother of three was forced to leave work after employers discovered her skimpy side gig, an OnlyFans page with a current following of 69,000-plus, which is growing by the minute.

Allie Rae, who was on her hospital’s front lines during COVID-19, sometimes working 14-hour shifts, said that the pandemic’s stress ultimately inspired her boudoir hobby.

What started as sexy bikini shots on Instagram — now boasting 73K followers — soon turned X-rated after constant DMs in support of her stunning mom bod inspired Rae to take it deeper and go full-on NSFW.

“I posted like two photos and I had people sign up for probably two weeks without me even posting anything, just anxiously awaiting my posts,” Rae told The Post, adding that her husband, whom she married at 18, has also gotten in on the recorded action.

To avoid conflicts at work, Rae said she never revealed her facility or even her legal name online. But jealousy still became contagious in Rae’s neonatal intensive care unit when she said “roughly six” colleagues stumbled upon a few of her milder shots in late 2020. “(They) really went out of their way to make it a problem for me,” she said about the weeks to come.

The steamy issue reached a boiling point last spring when the group of six tracked down Rae’s OnlyFans page and subscribed to take screenshots that were sent to the hospital’s managerial staff.

“They actually had to pay to go about and do this … this was, in my opinion, very ‘Mean Girls.’

“It was probably someone I was working with day in and day out doing this behind my back and judging me in that way, really, that was hard,” Rae said.

Upon the lewd exposure, Rae said, management gave her the ultimatum to quit OnlyFans or the “toxic” hospital — so she chose the latter.

“I was a very respected nurse on my unit, I actually trained all our incoming nurses,” Rae said, adding that since going public, “countless nurses” and other health care workers have reached out in support and even to inquire how to start their own pages.

nypost.com

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Happy for her husband. His own personal healhcare provider and life saver, if he ever gets a heart attack while having sex with his chiobu wife.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.lipstickalley.com/

A Boston-area ICU nurse and 37-year-old mother of three was forced to leave work after employers discovered her skimpy side gig, an OnlyFans page with a current following of 69,000-plus, which is growing by the minute.

Allie Rae, who was on her hospital’s front lines during COVID-19, sometimes working 14-hour shifts, said that the pandemic’s stress ultimately inspired her boudoir hobby.

What started as sexy bikini shots on Instagram — now boasting 73K followers — soon turned X-rated after constant DMs in support of her stunning mom bod inspired Rae to take it deeper and go full-on NSFW.

“I posted like two photos and I had people sign up for probably two weeks without me even posting anything, just anxiously awaiting my posts,” Rae told The Post, adding that her husband, whom she married at 18, has also gotten in on the recorded action.

To avoid conflicts at work, Rae said she never revealed her facility or even her legal name online. But jealousy still became contagious in Rae’s neonatal intensive care unit when she said “roughly six” colleagues stumbled upon a few of her milder shots in late 2020. “(They) really went out of their way to make it a problem for me,” she said about the weeks to come.

The steamy issue reached a boiling point last spring when the group of six tracked down Rae’s OnlyFans page and subscribed to take screenshots that were sent to the hospital’s managerial staff.

“They actually had to pay to go about and do this … this was, in my opinion, very ‘Mean Girls.’

“It was probably someone I was working with day in and day out doing this behind my back and judging me in that way, really, that was hard,” Rae said.

Upon the lewd exposure, Rae said, management gave her the ultimatum to quit OnlyFans or the “toxic” hospital — so she chose the latter.

“I was a very respected nurse on my unit, I actually trained all our incoming nurses,” Rae said, adding that since going public, “countless nurses” and other health care workers have reached out in support and even to inquire how to start their own pages.

nypost.com

this nurse don't know gave how many patients fatal heart attacks in hospital...................

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her start on the OnlyFans has been both empowering and lucrative. I even thought about it also. The popularity of OnlyFans is not just about money but also smart management of onlyfans manager Thanks to this support, the platform is easy to understand and easy to work with for both models and subscribers.

Last edited:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitches who know their assets leverage on it. If you want to get your hands on these you have to keep it up

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in amourika, don’t need to wank to onlyfans. teen boy students can up and cum in chiobu teachers frequently and easily.
1699393583675.jpeg