• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boss sam...why was this taken away?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remembered when i first came to this forum, you can see which forummers viewing your thread at the bottom of the page, however, it was taken down...why so secretive?:rolleyes::p

thanxs...:o

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remembered when i first came to this forum, you can see which forummers viewing your thread at the bottom of the page, however, it was taken down...why so secretive?:rolleyes::p

thanxs...:o

Quick Navigation The Courtyard Café Top

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum
Raiders