• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Boss Sam Arrested By Police For Being A Grave Robber And Illegal Immigrant In Singapore! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
colin-i4-21.jpg

SINGAPORE - Six men from Myanmar who claimed to be gravediggers were arrested at a Choa Chu Kang cemetery on Tuesday morning (Feb 19), said the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).

The men, aged between 22 and 42, are suspected of committing immigration-related offences, including overstaying in Singapore, said ICA in a statement on Thursday (Feb 21).

One of the men tried to run away when ICA officers approached the area at about 8.40am.

The officers gave chase and managed to nab him. He then led them to some makeshift housing within the cemetery, where the other five men were found.

Photos provided by ICA show a crude shelter made of tarp, and shelves with baskets and containers.

colin-i5-21_0.jpg

Plastic stools, cleaning supplies and hanging towels can also be seen.

One large container holds what appear to be empty beer cans.

Under the Immigration Act, those found guilty of overstaying or illegal entry can be jailed for up to six months, and given at least three strokes of the cane.

The penalty for illegal departure includes a fine not exceeding $2,000, a jail term of up to six months, or both.

ICA, in the statement, said it takes a serious view of attempts to overstay, enter or leave Singapore illegally.

It said: "ICA is committed to safeguard Singapore's security and will continue with our inland enforcement efforts to ensure that the immigration offenders situation is kept under control."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...iggers-arrested-at-choa-chu-kang-cemetery-ica

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just don't understand. What's so fucking great about sinkieland that made them want to stay? Crowded, expensive, rude and daft sinkies everywhere. I just don't get it.

Try earning a salary in any ASEAN banana money instead of the mighty Sing dollar, and you would understand.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Try earning a salary in any ASEAN banana money instead of the mighty Sing dollar, and you would understand.
They should've already made some money. And now they are without their, I presume, blue collar jobs. Just go home, eke out a simple living. Hunt, fish, plant weed, live off the land until the next opportunity.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand. What's so fucking great about sinkieland that made them want to stay? Crowded, expensive, rude and daft sinkies everywhere. I just don't get it.
Ask the daft sinkie. When the unhoky tirinity of ft can work in their shithole, sinkies are rooted to the swamp and cant leave

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You answered your own questions. Rude, daft Sinkies - the Myanmese grave diggers fit in so well you won’t even notice.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why ahh ???

me think - same reasons why some / many Embrace the promise of Eternal life with no more suffering.

IMG_20190222_091533.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So there illegals are in Singkieland to work illegally as grave diggers?or they here to do other jobs? And why are their employers not arrested n Kenna flogged?

grave exhumation is a unknown multimillion

businezz.

there are more than 100,000

graves at cck.

each grave dig for s$3,000/-.

100,000 x s$3,000=s$300M bizz

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they don't dig grave...then which Singaporean uncle will do it?

This type exercise more jialat.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Under the Immigration Act, those found guilty of overstaying or illegal entry can be jailed for up to six months, and given at least three strokes of the cane.
The penalty for illegal departure includes a fine not exceeding $2,000, a jail term of up to six months, or both.
ICA, in the statement, said it takes a serious view of attempts to overstay, enter or leave Singapore illegally."

How about the 2 Malaysian boats illegally in our territorial waters- no action so far!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Under the Immigration Act, those found guilty of overstaying or illegal entry can be jailed for up to six months, and given at least three strokes of the cane.
ICA, in the statement, said it takes a serious view of attempts to overstay, enter or leave Singapore illegally."

How about the 2 Malaysian boats illegally in our territorial waters- no action so far!
What about the employers that hire them? and they are not in singkieland to grave dig,...I wonder what their real employment is,,,

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm out on bail. To the anonymous person who posted the bail amount I have to say a huge thank you. Your faith in me will be repaid many times over.