• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bookies Go Bust, Punters Are Winning In Euro 2021!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
mm_zpstrg6qh2x.jpg

Every time we read or heard about bookies laughing all the way to the bank and punters lose their pants or run road but not this time because punters are on a hot winning streak in this Euro 2021 as what has been told in the illegal betting market in spore/msia.
Bookies are an asshole when they win the next thing they will gently remind you in the middle of the night that their runners will wait for you at the usual kopitiam
to collect my losses and there was this bookie in msia who run road when i won huge in 2002 and again another sinkie bookie MIA when i won huge in 2003.(later i heard the bloody runner makan my tickets instead of placing it with the bookie, when confronted the runner cry father cry mother and is now driving sbs bus)

st1.jpg

st2.jpg

st3.jpg

st4.jpg

st5.jpg

Punters who has been following my prediction faithfully is laughing all the way to the bank,congrats to them.
So to all punters out there who wants to make the bookies go bust, remember to follow my prediction in the Euro 2021 thread
i will never let you down in the final 3 matches. good luck!

sammybwc2014_zps8bc7d1e9.jpg