• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blade Runner says he's sorlee........

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convicted killer and former paralympian Oscar Pistorius has pleaded for forgiveness from the family of his victim, saying: “I want to tell them I'm sorry.”

The South African sprinter was jailed for 13 years for shooting girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp in his Pretoria home in 2013.

A friend of Pistorius who has visited him in jail reportedly said the disgraced athlete was asking to be forgiven by Steenkamp's bereaved family members.

Bill Schroder, the athlete's former headteacher, told The Sun on Sunday: “What he really, really wants is forgiveness.

“I said to him that if he had killed my daughter, I doubt I would forgive him.

“He is more concerned about forgiveness than actually getting out on parole. In fact, he has a real fear about getting parole as he knows they’ll be a backlash.”

In 2018, Steenkamp's mother June said she had forgiven Pistorius but had no interest in talking to him. Ms Steenkamp added that she had not personally told Pistorius he was forgiven.

Mr Schroder also said Pistorius “still maintains to this day it was an accident.”

More at https://sg.yahoo.com/news/want-tell-them-m-sorry-160438064.html