• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blacklisting work permit.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I have a worker whom i trusted so much and yet he betrayed me a couple of times and in the end I have decided to cancel his work permit.

I would like to seek some help from forummers here, how can i blacklist his workpermit so that he cant come back to singapore again?

He lost his workpermit several times and he lied to the police to make new permit.

I think he is getting really bad. He told me he is going to marry an indonesia maid who is working in singapore. They will go back to indonesia to register and then come back together to find a new job here. He is damn cocky. I am just very pissed.

So, can one advise me how to have his work permit blacklisted or how can one not allowed to enter singapore again?

I am going to get him an air ticket the day after tomorrow for him to go back to sabah.

Your kind help would be appreciated.

Regards,
cheebye

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er ... Mr/Ms Cheebye

You cannot do anything unless he did something criminal and thus have a record with the police. If there is none, I don't think you can blacklist him.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about sinky citizens ? Can they go out and come back as FT with work permits and thus keng reservist duties ?

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, he was locked up by the police because he was accused for using bat to hit someone. I do not know whether does it consider criminal record? Anyway he was released, but will this consider a case for him?

If so, why is he able to go to JB and then return back to singapore to work for me?

Please advise

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, he was locked up by the police because he was accused for using bat to hit someone. I do not know whether does it consider criminal record? Anyway he was released, but will this consider a case for him?

If so, why is he able to go to JB and then return back to singapore to work for me?

Please advise

Er ... Mr/Ms Cheebye

Judging from what you said, he may not be charged.

Wuwei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please advise

No case.....
No criminal record no blacklist....
Go to Johor is beacause need to go out of singapore then can change employer without needing the permission of the previous employer...

But u can make a complaint to MOM...they keep records...tats all....

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holding work permit, can he and his galfriend working as a maid in singapore get married overseas and come back to work in singapore again?

Is there any rules stating that holding work pemit, you are not allowed to get married?

How can i complain to MOM on him about getting married with a maid who is working in singapore now?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I have a worker whom i trusted so much and yet he betrayed me a couple of times and in the end I have decided to cancel his work permit.

I would like to seek some help from forummers here, how can i blacklist his workpermit so that he cant come back to singapore again?

He lost his workpermit several times and he lied to the police to make new permit.

I think he is getting really bad. He told me he is going to marry an indonesia maid who is working in singapore. They will go back to indonesia to register and then come back together to find a new job here. He is damn cocky. I am just very pissed.

So, can one advise me how to have his work permit blacklisted or how can one not allowed to enter singapore again?

I am going to get him an air ticket the day after tomorrow for him to go back to sabah.

Regards,
cheebye

What you do is marry is Indonesian GF so that she can't come to Spore again. This way you get to screw him twice:biggrin:

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Regards,
cheebye

Do a legal suit against him...and if he is convicted of either civil or criminal grounds, then good chance he will not be allowed to work in Singapore again.

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holding work permit, can he and his galfriend working as a maid in singapore get married overseas and come back to work in singapore again?

Is there any rules stating that holding work pemit, you are not allowed to get married?

How can i complain to MOM on him about getting married with a maid who is working in singapore now?

As both are foreigners the rule does not apply. In general work permit holders need to apply for permission with MOM first before marrying locals. Thought it seems nurses are given exemptions.