• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware This Kovan Food Centre Female Stallholder

gorpio

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently went kovan mrt market buy the carrot cake, the one also sell hokkien noodle at second row of the market very near a drink stall, waited so long and hot. then while waiting look around and a glance on the table in front of the stall and made the jing yong ji cook food stall #01-24 female chinese stall holder sensitive and shifted some plastic bag with food items aside, kar nar sai thought people want take meh. its besides the carrot cake and hokkien boodle stall, non valuable things the standing chinese female stall holder treat like gold like that. i then looked at the curry rice and economy bee hoon stall besides it and purposely siong diagonally at her and she guilty looked down, when she walked past me i purposely said kar nar sai to let her know what is customer service. no wonder this stall is so quiet no business with such a person like her tending stall food sure taste bad and service jia lak. be careful better not patronize this stall or you sure regret and waste money get bad food and service. i am not alone in passing bad judgement about this stall holder and her stall ok. i just did my contirbution to let all know.

the stall address is: near kovan mrt station and heartland mall, blk 209, kovan hougang market and food centre, street 21, stall number #01-24, jing yong ji cook food

image is here:
http://www.hungrygow...hotos/#a0b21100